Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

BlaBlaBlubb Report.

Posted 09-23-2014 at 08:16 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 09-23-2014 at 08:37 PM by thiskittykat

Ok so i just give you a "normal" dare. I want a very detailed report of each step.

At first lube your asshole and/or your butt plug and put it in your ass. Then put one small vibrator in your pussy turn it on medium or on high and leave it there. Then dress up. Wear only a skirt no panties and a top or a shirt but no bra. Put a tube of toothpaste, 3 clothespins, your panties and your blindfold into your bag and go shopping.

Go to a market with a public toilet. Go to the men's toilet and go into a stall. There strip completely naked. Now take your panties and hide them somewhere outside the stall. Get back in but keep the door unlocked. Take some toothpaste and put it on your nipples and your clit. Now put one clothespin to each spot and put on your blindfold. Now fuck your ass and pussy with the toys till you reach 2 orgasms or 10 edges (your choice). Then you are allowed to take of the clothespins and wash away the toothpaste. Now get your panties and get dressed and head home. keep the butt plug and the vibrator in your holes.

Back at home strip completely naked. For being this naughty on a public toilet you need some punishment. Take your hairbrush or a wooden spoon. Get on your knees with your head on the floor and spank each ass cheek 35times. Finish the right one before starting with the left one. Count each slap loud.

Now take out your butt plug and replace it with your pony tail butt plug. Lick the other one clean. Put on your ball gag and your hands and feet cuffs. Tie the feet cuffs together (about 10-15cm space in between) and then tie one hand cuff to the other. Now get on all fours and run through the house/your room like a horse and make noises like one. Do this for 5mins. Now release your hands but keep the feet tied together.

Time for another spanking as punishment for hiding my wall cherry. Position like on the first run but this time only 25times.

Now replace your butt plug again and replace the vibrator in your pussy through your dildo. With both toys inside your hole get yourself 7mins of corner time. naked with hands above your head showing your red ass. Make sure you wont lose any of the toys you have inserted. if you lose one get yourself another 15spanks each ass cheek and replace the toy and add 1min to your corner time.

Time for your reward for coming to this point. You are allowed to orgasm,but....
you have to reach as much orgasms as possible but at least 15 orgasms. i want you to be totally worn out and you don't want to orgasm any more for 1 week and your holes sore. Here is a rule: 1. orgasm only clit/pussy stimulating (butt plug stays in ass), 2. orgasm only anal stimulating (dildo stays in pussy) and 3. orgasm fucking both holes at the same time. 4. orgasm only clit/pussy stimulating (butt plug stays in ass) and so on. You have to moan while fucking your holes like a little slut.

After all these moaning its time to clean your mouth. Get into the bath, put some toothpaste to your nipples and clit and take some soap to wash your mouth. Make sure its really really clean. Your complete mouth inclusive the tongue. While doing this your toys have to stay in your holes.

Now put your both small vibrators in your pussy instead of your dildo and tied everything up with a crotch rope. Make sure you have at least one knot on your pussy/clit. Keep it on for 3 hours or if you go to sleep, during the night. Make sure the batteries of the vibrators are full.

My report:
i put the butt plug into my anal and the vibrator into my clit. i then gathered some clothespins, blindfold, a pair of panties, some toothpaste, and went on my way to Ross. i put a skirt, and a v neck shirt with some sandals on and left. i looked at some shoes and some super cute tops. after i walked to the restrooms and waited outside for awhile, when i figured there might not be anyone in the boys bathroom i walked in. there was no one there. i placed my panties inside one of those baby changing stations. i wrapped the panties in a paper towel because of germs, and i took a bunch of paper towels into the stall. after cleaning everything in the stall i then striped naked and lubed the butt plug and vibrator with toothpaste. i blindfolded and placed the clothespins on myself and was on my way to orgasm when the door opens.(bathroom door not stall door.) my heart dropped, i felt like i just fell on my back and lost my breath, i picked up my feet and waited till the man left, unfortunately before he left another man walked in and a child to. at this time i was regretting this dare. but i waited and waited till they all left. after about 4 minutes they all left and i returned to my orgasm, tearing from the burn of the toothpaste. i manage to orgasm before someone else walked in. i really just wanted to get out of there, but i waited when he left and started once again. finally i hit orgasm again and relaxed. i then cleaned up and wiped away the toothpaste and my tears. and put my clothes back on. i was about to walk out of the stall when someone walks in, i waited till he left but other just kept coming in. i waited for a little more than 10 minutes till everyone was gone and i grabbed my panties and ran out hoping there was no one outside about to walk in. there was no one. sign of relieve. when i got home i striped naked and got on my knees i spanked myself on each cheek with a hair brush 35 times each, after my cheeks got nice and red, i then replaced my butt plug with my pony butt plug. i cuffed my legs and hands gagged myself and began to crawl around making horse sounds. after about 5 minutes i then undid my hands and spanked myself again the same way but 25 times this time. after my cheeks are nice and red i knelled in the corner with my feet cuffs and gag in, my hands over my head for 7 minutes, i didn't drop anything, like a pro. after my corner time i was relieved to see that im allowed to orgasm now, i changed out my vib with a dildo and placed my regular butt plug in, i then stimulated my clit until i orgasmed 15 times roughly around 45 minutes give or take a few. i was exhausted barely making into the bathroom, i then washed off and placed soap in my mouth and took a shower. after my shower took out my soap and placed my butt plug and vibrator in and tied some rope to make a crotch rope. i kept it there while i slept which was hard, i had a few orgasms during my attempt to sleep, but after 3 hours it was now about 2 am. i took out everything and untied myself, falling asleep like there was no tomorrow.
that's my report, if i missed something i apologize i finished this report and it long me out while i was trying to post it so it didn't save at all, after trying not to throw my laptop i did the report again.
Views 3336 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds entertaining. What if the child saw? How would you explained that?
  2. Old Comment
    That is a good dare, and it really had your blood pressure up a couple of times.

Now, what would you of done if a guy open the stall that you were in and saw you naked?

How would you of act, if you were into it at the perk second and a guy open the stall door?