Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

My Rules

Posted 09-20-2016 at 11:37 PM by thiskittykat

Rules:
1: every time I am home alone or on getdare I must? put a clothespin on each nipple and your clit for 5 minutes.

2: Every time you say or hear 'you' you must start laughing hysterically for 5 seconds then abruptly stop.

3: Every time you touch your clit you must go anal using spit as lube

1: I must be naked every time i am home alone and keep at least one window's blinds/curtains open for the next week.

2: For the next week, i will roll a dice each morning whatever number it lands on i will only be allowed to pee that many time. If I must pee more than that, I may not do so in my own bathroom or in a toilet, and I must add one day to rule 4 below.

3: i have to post getdare at least 10 times in threads that at the least could result in me receiving dares (person above, loser has to, etc) every day for the next week, and I must complete all dares that I receive, and PM atownesq AND the person who gave me each dare a detailed report of each.

4: i must ask permission to masturbate for the next month. In order to cum, I must either have permission from atownesq or 3 different getdare members. If they set a task within my limits that I refuse to complete, I may not seek permission again for 48 hours.
Posted in About me.
Views 1914 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments