Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

Lost an Anal Slave Dare in a Cam Thread

Posted 08-19-2016 at 04:34 PM by SoloPlayMate44

So I had posted in this Webcam dare head to head type thread. My post was that the loser had to be the winners anal slave on cam for 20 min. And wouldn't you know it....I lost.

The winner wasted no time when we got on cam, and after showing all my toys said "Well of course the biggest one" This was alittle unnerving because it had been a while since I had had it in me (7.5x(1.75tip-1.25base taper).

He told me to insert it right away, so I lubed it up and tried to get it in. It hurt like hell as soon as it got to the thickest part of the tip so I had to take it out, catch my breath, and get some more lube. Then I just went for it...I pushed past the pain and got it in. Slowley slid it in balls deep in my ass for him. He then instructed me to lay on my side with my legs curled up so my ass was sticking out at the cam and my cock sticking out the back between my legs so he could see it. it was a really hot position and turned me on so bad.

about 2 min into me fucking my ass slowly for him he told me to fuck it hard and deep. So I began to do so, it was big....bigger than I remembered and I could feel it pounding inside of me every stroke. FASTER he said, I sped up. HARDER he said, so I went harder. This pounding went on for about 3 min until he allowed me to return to a normal speed for about a min.

After he gave me a slow gentle break he asked how it felt, I told him it hurt alittle and he said "awww okay" "Hard again!" So I began to go hard again. Hard and deep thrusting in harder and faster. Pounding my ass with the dildo. after about 2 more min he told me to take it out. Then put it back in. All the way out and then all the way back in again and again. I did this for about another 2 or three min until I was told to go hard again.

This round of going hard lasted for close to 5 min...I was so tired and my ass was begining to hurt. He then told me to sit on it. Facing the cam and to put all my weight on it. This hurt...like deep in me hurt. I had never had it that far inside me before. But it felt so good at the same time!!

To finish the session he wanted me back on my side and fucking fast again. He had about 5 min left at this point and was going to take full advantage of it. After two or 3 min of hard fucking he told me to go even harder and faster than I had been going until the time ran out. I was pounding my ass harder than I ever had before. Almost all the way out and then slamming back in again and again pounding away at my already raw asshole. This felt like an eternity....I kept watching the clock and wishing time would speed up. I was going to hard and so deep and so fast. My ass was beat...

This session was so much fun and pushed me in a way that I had been wanting to be pushed. I will definitely be posting a similar dare in the thread again to hopefully get a session like this!

Thanks for reading!
And as always,
Stay Daring
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 2628 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing. True stories can be so arousing.
  2. Old Comment
    Im glad you enjoyed it!
    Posted 08-25-2016 at 04:04 AM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Wow!!!! That sounded like ssssoooooo much fun!!! (Wish it was me) great read. Thanks!