Believe it or not, what pisses me off more than starting out with ASL is this:

person: hi
me: hey
person: how ru?
me: fine, how are you? do i know you?
person: i got ur sn off getdare
me: okay..
person: lol ya asl?

They make some pathetic "attempt" at conversation and throw it away with those three dreaded letters. In most cases it continues like this:

me: no, sorry
person: what? y??? 21/m i got cam
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

alltiedup10 is now knots101

Posted 05-29-2009 at 09:25 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

ZOMG LOOKS!

Okay, so i got fed up with not being called knots by some people. And i asked depp to change my name sadly "Knots" was taken But "Knots101" was fully open. So I am now Knots101 and not alltiedup10 :P

--Travis aka Knots
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My current girlfriend.

Posted 05-27-2009 at 06:36 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

So since i got out of a long term relationship (around a year) i recently got into a relationship with another girl at school melanie. We really click and everythings going good so far. We spent the whole day walking around town talking. But she wants to take it really slow... Like we have never kiss'ed not even a peck... Only the occasional hug. Normaly this would be okay for me... But lately I have really just wanted to kiss her but i know shes not ready for that anymore... Its making me really frustrated...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coming: Post E3 2009

Posted 05-27-2009 at 08:19 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

You bet I will post on how this years E3 went. Like my opinions about it, and what I thought about Nintenndo's presentations at it this time.

Sorry Sony and Microsoft fans, I may not be posting too much about those.

I will try to watch it on the internet.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

S/M Training?

Posted 05-26-2009 at 05:36 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I know I saw that thread before, but I have no idea where it is now. Becuase, I could use some master training. The thing is, I don't have a webcam, so is it possible for me to train there without a webcam?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Willling to learn.

Posted 05-26-2009 at 10:37 AM by AlwaysAbbi

I didn't want to post this in the M/s lounge, it didn't seem to fit into place. I'm not exactly a slave, and I'm not sure what the title entails but I am curious about it and I think it would be interesting to be taught or trained even by an experienced master, or another experienced slave. I am an utter beginner, so I hope you could have patience with me
Can you PM me if you're interested please?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi

Posted 05-26-2009 at 09:06 AM by AlwaysAbbi

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Abbi I recently turned 18. I'm not sure what I'm looking for here, but I am enjoying the site so far. I just thought I make a little blog to say hello to everyone.
Posted in Uncategorized