Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

More

Posted 07-15-2015 at 01:25 AM by techiegirl

It's like an incessant need. A craving that I can't seem to satisfy. More than wanting, because it's almost as though it's something that I need to breathe. It's a thought that never leaves my mind, a constant urge that I can't dispel.

Domination.

Yes, I'm a brat. Yes, I argue and bitch at anyone who even tries to control me. I've never been able to tone down that part of my personality.

That's one of the hardest things for me. Embarrassment turns me on. Being talked down to or humiliated, it makes me blush and before I know it, I'm squirming on the bed. But, a part of me, the part connected to my vocal cords, despises being embarrassed.

I hate that I love it essentially. Not too sure why, but I do. So, asking for more is difficult. It's painful almost (a good kind of pain?) to beg or plead for something that I normally deny enjoying.

Thus is the curse of the brat.

Even though I'm a brat, I still need to be dominated. I still desire it and I will, at times, swallow my pride and beg for it.

I adore being dominated, but I also fucking hate it. So, when I finally admit to loving it, you had better believe I need every ounce because I am insatiable.
Posted in Personal
Views 931 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments