Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > openinvizion

Rate this Entry

Confused..

Posted 09-14-2011 at 07:23 PM by openinvizion

So I look in Unread Posts, and stumbled across http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=87226

and it reminded me of something that happened to me on Monday.

I was trolling a site where the barriers of content is alot lower, and in a Section "Sexuality" bdsm was listed as a sex game. i posted that bdsm was Not a game and got flamed. shortly after i was trolling the jokes section (just as bad) when i was pm'ed by a user "imlegalforyou". going buy some of the names, thats a tame name. The message read "So do you like this bsdm?" (with mistakes). i corrected her and admitted that i had dabbled in the sadomasochism side. the reply was "um, ok. wanna be my master?". bear in mind that this site is for 18+ only, i said sure, but only online. she gave me her email and we discussed ground rules. she agreed, said she lived in the uk. same here. i asked where, she said hampshire (same as me). she asked, out of turn, but i excused her, if i wanted to see her on cam. i said yes, and i began a video call. she just sat there, her face just out of view. she looked to be wearing a white shirt and striped toe with an blem only slightly visible. i asked if she could dance, and she said she "thinks" she can. i asked her to do a sexy strip dance. she flipped the tie over her shoulder and slowly took the shirt off. she had a baby blue bra on. she bent over facing the camera but the tie was blocking the cleaveage. i almost puked when i saw the tie emblem up close. the local school, and the white tip meant Year 9. Age 13. i asked for her age, but she asked "y u need 2 no???" i shutdown the pc. i reran through what i saw. i knew the girl. i was gonna tell her dad today (Wednesday) but got a txt off her today asking me not to tell... how she knew it was me, ill never know.

so this is where the confusion is. do i tell her dad and lose a friend (plus be embarresed about talking face2face about the site) or leave it but tell admin there she is underage?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3607 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    nb ill tell the admin wen he signs in to msn (he doesnt check forum msgs, over 3/4 is spam or hatemail)
  2. Old Comment
    A moral dilemma.

It doesn't sound like you feel either solution is the ultimate right answer.

I wrote a long answer listing all the pros and cons I could think of, but I'm sure you've worked that out yourself already.

I think you need to weigh up the options, and decide which option will result in the least "mess" for you to deal with, and the guilt that is sounds like you are feeling is at a level you can deal with.

Ultimately, I'm a faceless name on a discussion board, who doesn't really know enough detail to give you advice.
    Updated 09-14-2011 at 08:18 PM by DarkAndEvil
  3. Old Comment
    In all honestly? Don't tell the admin.

If her father is a friend this might be better off. Esp if you do not want to tell him.

I say this because unless they can block the IP addy(not every site can) then all they will do is block and ban her SN and e-mail addy.

If she is determined? she will remake a new e-mail addy and get a new SN and she'll be back on.

I say this mostly for her safety. you can better keep an eye on her, her postings and dealings, and if you find her ever getting into a situation where she is meeting or doing other risky stuff you can bring the hammer down then.

Telling her father would do little I'd imagine, as there would be little that he can do without banning her from the internet.
    Maybe it will help him be aware of what she is up to and help curb her actions.

But in all honesty you are stuck between a rock and a hard place here. not much you can do really other than the above
  4. Old Comment
    and if you don't mind, PM me the site? I'm up for debating and mocking some flamers who think that BDSM is a game. lol