Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 4

Posted 04-24-2012 at 08:54 AM by MsX

Day 4

After day 3's whopping 680 spanks, my ass was still reminding me of my painful detention session. I was starting to feel a little regret at starting this in the first place. However, I refuse to quit something once I've committed myself to it, so I resolved to carry on with my month of pain and humiliation.

Earlier in the day I realised that I had forgotten to complete one of my tasks from day one. I was supposed to hold two coins to the wall with my nipples for thirty minutes, and if I dropped them I would have to repeat the task the next day, as well as not being allowed an orgasm for that day. I dropped one within the first ten minutes, but I completely forgot to repeat the task the next day. Thus I was two days late in doing this part of the task. I decided that first I should punish myself for this forgetfulness and then I would attempt he task again.

As my ass was still very tender, I thought that I should give it a rest. (Disagree? Post a comment/PM me) So I punished myself by attempting something I've been nervous about doing for a while now. I fantasise about standing by my window naked, but have always been too afraid to follow through. This time I forced myself, as I felt that I should lose the privilege of modesty for a while. I stripped naked and stood facing my window. I live on the third floor and face a quiet street, but it was absolutely nerve-wracking having to stand there knowing that I could be seen. I forced myself to do this for ten minutes. Nobody saw me (which was secretly disappointing ), but I did duck out of the way twice, purely out of nerves. I decided that this deserved ten minutes in the slut corner.

When I had finished this part of the punishment, I proceeded to do the task I should have done days before. I took two coins and returned to my slut corner. This time I was determined to fulfil the task, and somehow I managed to do it. It was a lot more difficult than I expected but through sheer willpower and forcing myself against the wall (which, by the way, was very cold!) I kept those coins up. I was so relieved to have completed the task!

Now I had almost finished the day's detention, but I felt that I should extend it to one more punishment, as I had not been obeying the rules as I should have. I had been given the following instructions in my thread:

I would like a 500 word paper where you tell me why exactly you like anal so much. How many have been inside you (anally)? What is the biggest you have had inside you?... etc, etc.

And to further humiliate you it would be nice if you made a blog where you posted all these essays on why you are such a slut. That way everyone could read about it.

So the easy part was starting a blog. I did this a few days after the month started, which is why there are several posts on one day.

Writing the essay took about twenty minutes, and as it was typed when I was without internet, I saved it for later. Writing about anal doesn't feel particularly humiliating, especially in comparison with the previous essays and punishments! It was a welcome change to do something not involving pain

So on day 4 I learned the consequences of not following instructions, and I decided to write down a list of punishments to do each day, so that I would not forget again. I didn't want to have to extend the detention time again! The day's punishments had been less embarrassing than on other days but I was disappointed in myself for not sticking to the rules, especially as I had asked for this punishment in the first place. I resolved not to let this happen again.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2934 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    oops! I found a typo here, and I am going to comment fast b/c I am nice and will give you a less, punishment. Here, "I would attempt he task again" you missed a T, so I think you should write I would attempt the task again, ah. maybe 75 times, handwritten, or 150 times typed.
    Posted 04-24-2012 at 10:16 AM by PerfectlyImperfect PerfectlyImperfect is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you for this punishment, PerfectlyImperfect. I will do it and post a report!