Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lilysmaster

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

getDare Radio

Posted 04-09-2011 at 10:09 AM by lilysmaster

So I figure it is time for another blog entry since I have not posted on in forever. The past few nights have been long and tiresome. It however has paid of quite well into getDare Radio. Although still in beta due to needing a better layout and trying to fix the buffer problem in the flash player. I DJed for a total of 4 hours tonight and had a blast I forgot what it was like to DJ and i like it so I am going to try to do more normal shows, not sure when or if I will just fill gaps, I might even just pick up weekends. Not sure yet I still have more important things to work out. So, I will cross that bridge when I get there. So far the response on getDare Radio has been amazing, aside from technically difficulties most of the DJ are doing well, take that back all of them are doing fine. I am still on the fence if I should appoint "head DJs." Well that is my current thoughts.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2833 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have a vague suggestion for the site, which would be a bonus rather than something -needed-. I can throw it onto the radio thread if it'll be more useful there...

As a lot of the DJs are doing themed/titled 'shows' is it easy to add a 'shout out/heading' box on the site (that is easily edited by DJs only)? That way DJers wouldn't have to constantly say what they're likely to play or if it's a talk show, etc and listeners can check the site go "omfgosh, -Rebecca Friday-?! I'm outta here" or stay if it's something they'll like.

It can just be in a shout box on the getDare Radio page saying something like: "Welcome to Feet-hate Friday Talkshow" or "A Selection of Tracks by DJ StellarRadio" if it's less themed.
  2. Old Comment
    I'm with fuffin on that. I also thought something like a guestbook would be fun. Chats tend to get spam and hate comments, so a moderated guestbook with threads/a mini-forum could work. More interaction with live DJs, and suggestion threads etc?
    Posted 04-09-2011 at 04:09 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline