Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darren

1. Old Comment

A Search for a Slave

If i could rep you off the blogs i would.Which is a good point, shouldn't you be able to add rep off blogs? Would be cool.

Keep your search going, when you find someone who fits you it'll be brilliant.

Quote:
    Also, I've noticed that many people send an initial reply (sounding really up for it) then vanish, never to be heard from again. I'm beginning to take it personally. Can anyone out there reassure me that this is a common occurrence?
    Yep seems to happen a lot. I get from time to time random users messaging me asking to be a slave. Even though I've not posted a slave request in i think over a year (believe it was on my old name.) Some message just asking to be a slave, which i assume is the people randomly spamming everyone. However i also get some that say they've read my posts and think i sound like a good master. However after a reply, and asking some questions to find out about them they seem to loose interest and disappear.
    I think a lot of it is people just want to instantly jump in and start playing, not actually form any kind of knowledgeable relationship between people.

Anyway just my ramblings there.