Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

#09 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging again

Posted 09-15-2020 at 03:00 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#09 Edging again

Since the 24 hour no touch period has ended this afternoon, I got to edge my cock again. And since I needed to catch up to some edges I decided to waste no time. Also I thought it would be best to divide the 80 missing edges by four, so 20 edges more each day. Then I put 10 on my afternoon edging and 10 on my nightly edging. Which resulted in me doing 140 edges today ...

But to get to the point. Once the no touch was over I...
Distinguished Member
Old

PM Dares

Posted 09-15-2020 at 02:55 PM by Hardee Boy
Updated 12-24-2021 at 04:16 AM by Hardee Boy

At any time feel free to KIK or PM me any of the following tasks. Also I am always going to be adding dares, so if you give me a dare to add then I must add it (as long as its within my limits).

Contest and I will do a cock size contest with you. The smaller does a task for every 1/2 inch the bigger is.

Target Practice and next time I cum I have to try and cum in my mouth

Freeball and I will go commando for the next 24 hours

Nipples X and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#08/2 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Posted 09-14-2020 at 02:27 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08/2 Punishment

A little extra for todays blog:

As I was writing todays blog and gathered the hot writings I subconsiously rubbed my cock through my pants for a couple of seconds. The moment I realized what I was doing I stopped at and instant. I felt really bad and ashamed for not even being able to control myself for 24 hours.

So I told my master what happenend and he was disappointed. As a punishment I had to do some writing...
Distinguished Member
Old

#08 - Becoming an Edging Toy - No touching

Posted 09-14-2020 at 12:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08 No touching

The day started with morning edges as usual. Ive even been so horny the past few days that I even dont bother getting out of bed anymore. I just get straigt to edging my cock. Same story this morning. I did 30 wonderful edges, such a nice feeling to get my cock so wet with pre cum this early in the day ... I think the title of todays post already gave it away but ... if I had known how the day would progress, I probably would have edged a bit...
Distinguished Member
Old

Hidden Public dare involving diapers

Posted 09-14-2020 at 11:12 AM by bbydpr

I was dared to go to a mall wearing a diaper, and wet it while there. Then change and carry the wet diaper with me until i left.....

well: I went beyond that
I went to the mall, wet myself while walking around. After about an hour of walking around with a wet diaper, I went to the bathroom to change. Someone else came in behind me...this scared me a little.
I went into the stall, closed the door and changed my diaper. I'm sure the other person in the next stall heard...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#07 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edge, edge, edge

Posted 09-13-2020 at 01:32 PM by Felix645
Updated 09-13-2020 at 09:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#07 Edge, edge, edge

Today, and the upcoming will be only edging and edging and edging.

I woke up today eager to edge. Since my master and I didnt get talk again last night, I just did my regular 15 morning edges.

Later I got a message from my master how todays and the upcoming days plan is. Today Im still required to edge 100 times. But starting the tomorrow the edges increase again by 10 each day until the weekend ... so up until 150...
Distinguished Member
Old

#06 - Becoming an Edging Toy - 100 edges

Posted 09-12-2020 at 06:58 AM by Felix645
Updated 09-13-2020 at 02:41 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#06 100 edges

Today the mile stone for 100 edges was to be beaten. Though with an addition from my master: half of the edges are to be done with my non dominant hand, and a whole 45 minutes of corner time to contemplate, that surely will be fun!

I woke up already a little bit. Because I am on a tighter time frame today (hence why this blog is released so soon) I though I got started right away. I got naked, pulled up my phone for timers, got...
Distinguished Member