Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

*Trigger Warning* To the person who sexually assaulted me

Posted 09-29-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

When we started to talk, I was in a vulnerable place. I felt isolated from my friends and family. I was in a bad relationship (but you didn't know that). I was looking for somebody to talk to, to confide in, to be friends with. I let my guard down.

I lied to you. I was not happy with my fiance. But I liked to protect myself. I didn't want to open myself up to the possibility of you getting the wrong idea. I was very clear with you that I was looking for friends only.

My
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Subtober

Posted 09-30-2018 at 06:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Lately I have been in a very Dommey headspace. I have a full time sub (Jaro) as well as a few casual play partners that I Top with. It seems that every time I turn around there is somebody new who I am bossing around.

I love being a Domme. I love being toppy, but at the same time, my subby side has been severely neglected the past few months. I crave that submission. I crave giving up control. I need it. I want it.

And while I am being Dommey, it is hard for me to get
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Cass' advice: Very few posts in my thread

Posted 10-16-2018 at 04:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-16-2018 at 06:48 AM by CSasha

Hello everyone,

Since sometimes I am in the mood of a constructive, friendly reply to a random PM, I thought I could also share it for others:

Quote:
I am not getting much posts on my... thread.
Hi new getDare member,

Here is my advice: "those who want respect, give respect". Same is true for thread replies, adds, dares, AMAs, PM dares, blog comments, attention at all.
Give it some time. Join other threads. Comment. Be active. Contribute....
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My vision of the responsibilities as a dominant.

Posted 10-17-2018 at 04:45 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:56 PM by imakward

I Set apart My Moral/Ethical Responsibilities in two Categories which are BDSM and Everything Else,they do intertwine in certain points.

BDSM - so for this part thy key Responsibilities are:

1. Slow but steady:

- I don't like rushing to long intense sessions,especially when you just begin with someone you need to take your time and build it up and learn which aspects you can push and when you can push them,it also its a huge factor of gaining trust and letting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About Me

Posted 11-03-2018 at 01:02 PM by MissSabrina
Updated 12-04-2020 at 07:46 AM by MissSabrina
Tags kik, mistress, slave

---About Me---

Hello! My name is Sabrina, I'm a 20 year old Mistress from the UK. I work in a beauty salon while also studying make-up in collage.

I enjoy video games, art, writing, movies and history. I listen to almost every type of music genre, but my favourite artists are Korn, Slayer, Slipknot, Ayesha Erotica, Rico Nasty, Grimes, Babymetal, Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson. I also practice witchcraft, and have been since i was 13.

I’d like to also mention...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

All about my feet: For Jaro

Posted 11-17-2018 at 06:53 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This is a really hard blog for me. I am very self concious about my feet. They are not small and dainty like some girls feet. I got my feet from my dad. They are thick, wide and long with short, stubby little toes.

On top of this, I also have a skin condition called Schamberg Disease. It isn't harmful, but it also isn't pretty. It leaves my feet spotted with rust colored spots.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares and Toys

Posted 12-21-2018 at 09:27 AM by sullly (Pm dare)
Updated 04-09-2021 at 10:16 AM by sullly

Dares that I will complete upon request. PM or Kik me (My Kik is: SULLLY85) any of the phrases and I will respond. All pics will include face.

Thank you Fieldofbunnys for pimping my PM dares!

Humiliation

LOVENSE : I'll send you a lovense link for you to control my prostate massager

GOODNIGHT NUDE: I will send you a nude pic of myself right before I go to bed tonight.

Inspection: I will send you a pic of my nude body...
Posted in Uncategorized