Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

I have been grounded

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:48 AM by MsX

I have been grounded for my rude behavior, and my disciplinarian has given me the following instructions:

My bad behavior has caused me to lose several privileges. I may not watch tv during my punishment. I am also not permitted to wear clothes at home, so that my nudity will remind me of my disgrace. I may not masturbate at all. I am also not allowed to go anywhere except work and school without permission.

My grounded name is Tramp.

Every day starts with me getting up twenty minutes early and standing in the corner for fifteen minutes before I am allowed to pee.

The moment I get home I must strip naked and crawl to the kitchen, where I will spend an hour scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush. If I need a five minute break I can take it as long as I slap each tit ten times.

My next hour is free and I have to spank myself twenty times during this and every free hour to remind myself that I am still being punished.

The next two hours are spent studying. Every half hour I must spread my legs and slap my pussy twenty times.

The next hour is free, after which I have another hour of chores. The rest of the time is my choice.

I am housesitting until Sunday. This house has a secluded yard and I have been given the instruction to pee in this yard once a day.

I started my morning by standing in the corner. The urge to pee was not very strong so the punishment was not as uncomfortable as usual but I did feel ashamed standing naked facing the wall like a punished child.

Today I stripped as soon as I arrived home and scrubbed the floor with the toothbrush. My knees were aching by the end and I did take one break to rest, during which time I slapped my tits as instructed.

The free hour was spent making a snack, eating and doing some yoga. I also peed in the yard during this time, making sure to do it slowly and to wipe myself as instructed. It was very humiliating

I wrote my test this morning (I have the day off afterwards which is why I have finished so early) and it went reasonably well, so I’ve switched to studying anaesthetics. I went over heart conditions in anaesthesia, which took a long time because it is a very large topic. I spread my legs and spanked my pussy as required.

I spent the free hour writing some emails and chatting on the phone. The chores I did today were dishes and laundry.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4649 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It seems you're on a tight leash. I don't think you'll behave rudely any time soon.
  2. Old Comment
    I deserved to be punished and I am sure I will learn a lot of humility and obedience from this!

If you want to see my other punishments have a look at this thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152519
  3. Old Comment
    I think you will be a better man after that.
    Posted 09-15-2013 at 12:56 AM by alex_gomez2013 alex_gomez2013 is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I won't be a man at all