Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maddy09

Rate this Entry

Changes

Posted 02-11-2012 at 07:57 PM by maddy09
Updated 02-13-2012 at 08:18 AM by maddy09

:-/ it is weird. The other day I was just so happy, thought I was over everything that has happened recently. I'm not, I wish I was.
So I have decided to complain to the internet.

I was dating this guy, he made me so happy, not many people outside of the internet have tried to get to know me, or cared about me. Then one day, out of the blue, he got mad at me for hanging out with my friends, I don't know why, because I was spending all my time with him up to that point, but he was.

And after that it was all down hill, he called me stupid for saying "um" when I was talking to him. Then he skipped school, and I personally want to be with someone that cares about school and such. After a few more times of this happening,(him calling me stupid, and skipping school) I decided to break up with him. When I did he didn't seem to care at all, then a month later I got a text from him calling me a "stupid whore" and calling me and all my friends bitches.

And he was threatening to kill me and my bestfriend, so we went to the principle to see if we could transfer out of the classes we had with him. that worked out, thank god.

And I was fine, for a long time. But now it just sucks, I feel lonely, I don't need someone, I know this. It is just nice to have someone to talk to when I am lonely, or someone to understand me, and I don't even really have that on the internet anymore.

I used to, but i ruined that way back in august, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to have a life outside of the person I was involved with over the internet. When I did it, I tried to explain that I just wanted space until I knew something could actually happen. But it can't be fixed now because sadly like it says in my favorite book “When things break, it's not the actual breaking that prevents them from getting back together again. It's because a little piece gets lost - the two remaining ends couldn't fit together even if they wanted to. The whole shape has changed.”
*sigh* if you are reading this, i'm sorry.
I hope that everything is going well for you, and you are happy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1538 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If need to chat, you know where I am.

Well written blog, even if I wished the contents were not true.

Hope you find happiness

Love Rachie
    x x x x

Pm if need to chat
  2. Old Comment
    If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here too.
    At the end of the day you should be proud of yourself for leaving the relationship you were in - it's no good being with someone who insults you and won't let you spend time with your friends. Speaking from personal experience I've felt the same as you & I can tell you for a fact that leaving that relationship was the BEST decision of my life. I know you are at the stage where you feel alone and perhaps a little lost, I did too but eventually you get over it stay strong. You KNOW you don't need anyone so just spend your time with people you love doing things you love. Find new areas to your personality and eventually you will look back and be like wow, my life really has turned around. Remember there is someone out there perfect for you so don't settle for anything less than You are an amazing person and life is too short to waste time with people who aren't worth it.

xoxo