Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

comes and goes

Posted 04-18-2009 at 02:05 PM by jachris

what does a slave do when there master/mistress has know time for them? do they sit and wait for when there owner will have time, do they ask for attention, or do they brake rules trying to be seen? i sat and waited for a time, only to realizing my mistress did not have time for a relationship with me. i asked if she would like to postpone for a better time when she was not so busy with life's other demands she said that she could see no time that she would not be just as busy as she is now . so then...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punishment 3

Posted 04-18-2009 at 12:37 PM by jachris

due to my own stupidity threw out this week i have had to do punishments hence previous posts. and although i have been doing better my punishment will not be fully complete till this Monday where as i am allowed to finally after a week orgasm. and as this doesn't seem like a horrible punishment its surprising how much you want to even after just a few days. i never thought about how much i masturbate within a week but when im not allowed to it does seem to get difficult not to do it. i after this week...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punnishment 2

Posted 04-13-2009 at 05:54 PM by jachris

as part of my punishment i was required to do this dice dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=484

when i rolled the dice i received a 4 (having me to masturbate with cold water was not allowed to cum(this left me severely sexually frustrated and as i felt horribly about angering my mistress i new i deserved this)
after i rolled and received 2 (having me spank my self with my hand 30 times(this is what i knew i deserved from the start so i took this with a grace of dignity...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punnisment 1

Posted 04-13-2009 at 05:43 PM by jachris

i have broken one of my mistresses commands for me and thus i am worthless as a slave for if i couldn't keep even this right i shouldn't be allowed to even worship at her feet. i am useless for the task was to simply write and turn in a short story to my goddess of a mistress and i couldn't even get it in on time. this may seem like a minor offense but even this dishonors me greatly for i having said i will serve her and her excepting me as her slave/pet i should have been able and in the future i need...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

task 3

Posted 04-04-2009 at 04:47 PM by jachris

my mistress who has never seen me before due to my foolish lack of cameras or web cams has commanded me to describe for her reading pleasure my sexual organ and as i am a male, my penis.

my erect penis stands about 5 to 7 inches in length, this is nothing great as it is a normal or slightly above normal range. it may be about an inches to 2 inches in diameter again this is normal or maybe a bit above normal. its smooth slightly reddened head when its at its hardest of course sticks slightly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my second task for my mistress

Posted 04-02-2009 at 06:36 PM by jachris

my second task was to do a dice dare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=18569
when i did it i got
a 2 on the first time and a 5 on the second
(had to go bare foot and then strip to my underwear)
a 2 on the first time and a 1 on the second
(out 1 clamp on my chest then do nothing)
odd twice (don't do anything)
a 5 then a 6
(30 sit ups 10 push ups, 30 sit ups 10 push ups and 5 squats)
a 1 then a 4
(got to take of my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my first blog for my new mistress

Posted 04-02-2009 at 05:56 PM by jachris

this is a short essay i wrote to please my mistress.

to be a pet: the advantages of being a pet are, well many of them are sexual but many of them are as well personal and humbling. its truly an experience that will be and is rewarding and fulfilling for all parties involved the pet and the mistress/master. this fulfilling process allows for a greater understanding of ones self, and ones limits. this knowledge of ones character is one of the greatest gifts we as being are able to reserve....
Posted in Uncategorized