Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maddy09

Rate this Entry

Not really much to say :)

Posted 02-09-2012 at 08:15 PM by maddy09

I'm just sitting here in bed with nothing to do and then I'm like "I haven't posted a blog in a while" So here I am, doing just that. How are you, I'm pretty good actually, at least i'm happy Thinking about the future and stuff, like what i'm going to do in college, which, to be honest is pretty fun.

I think i might double major. Probably in Education and English. I can't wait to be out of highschool and away from all the drama.

It's not that I want to grow up faster then i am or anything, but there is just so much drama at my highschool and i'm happy that i only have a year and a half to go until i won't have to deal with it anymore, at least not with these specific people. Not much more to say, so goodbye.

DFTBA (if you dont know, and you probably dont it means Dont Forget To Be Awesome, because im not) Best Wishes
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1502 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    DFTBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1111!!
  2. Old Comment
    Puppy-sized elephants, pirate puppies, and adorable babies always make my day better. I know you didn't intend to but you literally just made me cry. I've had such an awful time lately (see my blog post if you're interested, but I didn't even include everything) that just reminding me that there are little things that should make me happy and people that enjoy the same thing I do made my day so much better. Thank you so much. Blessed be. DFTBA.
  3. Old Comment
    ^_^ yay, Nerdfighter references, although there was a lack of Evil babies, that is ok, Im sorry that you have had a bad time, hope it gets better,