Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Reports Reports when I do a dares or have my toy controlled.
Old

Conditioning myself update 3

Posted 07-15-2023 at 01:18 PM by KinkyBBW
Tags update

I spent the rest of the evening of my last post having my ass punished hard!!! I did not end up seeing anymore pictures, videos, or hearing songs so I did not have anymore orgasms. I went to bed with a VERY sore ass hole! Lesson learned to think things through before committing!

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I posted a link for my Dolce and smaller Hush that would automatically reactivate after each session and asked for help with my training. One person kept getting the link and...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning myself update 2

Posted 07-13-2023 at 04:46 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-13-2023 at 05:12 PM by KinkyBBW

So I did not completely think through my commitment to stop what I am doing and orgasm everytime I see or hear my favorite male singer. I heard one of their songs when I was pulling into the parking lot at work this morning, then on my 2 breaks, I was scrolling on social media and saw his picture twice. I also had someone send me a video link and watched it when I got home ... It was one of their songs.

Because I couldn't stop and orgasm at work (because there is no place to do that and...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning myself update

Posted 07-12-2023 at 04:25 PM by KinkyBBW

It's about the halfway mark from when I started trying to condition myself to become soaking wet whenever I see or hear the singer of my favorite band so I think it is a good time to post an update.

I have been making sure to stop what I'm doing and pleasure myself until I'm wet everytime I hear his voice or see a picture/video of him. I have also been making sure to look at pictures of him or listening to the bands music everytime I have orgasmed since 1st posting about my experiment....
Posted in Reports
Old

Faproulette experience and then some!

Posted 07-04-2023 at 02:27 PM by KinkyBBW

I invited a GD friend to play a roulette from Faproulette with me. We had to modify it since he is not even in the same countey let alone the same house.

For reference, this is the roulette that we did. I insterted my Hush and Dolce so my clit, g-spot, and ass were all being vibrated. He had me put on a harness to keep everything in place and use my spreader bar. I attached one hand to the center of the bar but kept my other hand free for safety purposes as well as so I could respond...
Posted in Reports
Old

Deserved Punishment

Posted 06-30-2023 at 06:05 PM by KinkyBBW

I ate very poorly this week resulting in me deserving to be punished.

I started my punishment at the gym with nipple nooses on; tight enough to be uncomfortable but not tight enough to be dangerous to wear for the hour I am at the gym.

When I got home, I inserted my large Lovense Hush butt plug and posted the link in this thread. I asked GD users to give me the punishment I desereved untill the battery died. I made sure the link had unlimited reactivations.
Posted in Reports
Old

1 hour Lovense control session

Posted 06-24-2023 at 08:37 PM by KinkyBBW

Here is the report I promised 😘

I promised my next orgasm to him. It had been around 2 weeks since my last orgasm and I told him he got to decide if or how many times I got to cum.

He got to decide what I wore "lingerie, you choose" and what toys I used "one that is will make you cum and a plug of course".

I sent him a control link for my Lovense Nora and Hush.

From the very start he had me on edge! I was asked to...
Posted in Reports
Old

Pleasure or Punishment?

Posted 06-23-2023 at 02:49 PM by KinkyBBW

Thank you GD! You did not disappoint! I posted a control link for my Hush in a thread and asked people to play with my ass while I worked out at the gym to help me figure out if it would be pleasurable or a good punishment. Well the verdict is in ...

PUNISHMENT ALL THE WAY!

So I started with a half an hour on a rowing machine for my cardio. When the the first 10 minute control session started I thought "This is nice". That thought didn't last long. As the vibrations...
Posted in Reports