Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dareholic

Rate this Entry

My 20th Challenge

Posted 03-06-2013 at 11:33 AM by Dareholic

My 20th challenge comes from "to be dared." The challenge was for 100. Both my Mistress and Master wanted to watch on this challenge. I was able to complete 33 in one hour with no problem. In the second hour I was able to complete 33, however, this time Mistress was tickling my feet with a feather. I am ticklish. It took all my concentration to keep focused on the challenge at hand. I was able to keep my self focused enough to complete another 33 edges. It took more energy from me to focus while beeing tickled on the bottom of my feet. For the final hour of my edging I was able to complete the remaining 34 edges. This time around, Both Master and Mistress where tickling me with feathers all over my body. It was not fun. Using all the energy I had left to keep focused on my goal, I was able to complete this challenge without cumming. However, once again I am complete drained of my energy. I slept good and late into the next day. Maybe next time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 830 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments