Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP

Like I said, a work in progress. I'm new and don't really know for what I will use it.
Rate this Entry

Self - description

Posted 01-01-2020 at 01:38 AM by CuriousHina
Updated 01-03-2020 at 06:53 AM by CuriousHina

Because pictures and the like are a no-go for me on this page (and in general), I created a self-description and on multiple request translated it. Google did most of it, but afterwards I tried to change it so it makes sense.

From head to toe:
I have long blond hair. I often think about dying them, in a nice shade of red or a strong blue. I was never able to give myself a decisive pull to do so.
My hair is slightly wavy and if I dry it properly I have light curls.
Depending on how much they curl, they end a little below
my armpits or below my shoulder blades.
There are a few pimples on my forehead, but hiding them makes it
even worse afterwards, which is why I now let it be and accept it.
I keep my eyebrows well-groomed. They are not too bushy and certainly not
a monobrow. By looking at them you can see that I wear my natural hair color.
My eyes are blue-gray and shine beautifully in the right light.
I go rarely to parties, but if I do, I like to emphasize them and wear my eyelashes as long as possible.
I have a lot to complain about my nose, but my boyfriend finds it sweet, so I assume that the truth is in between.
On the other hand, I am proud of my lips because they are very full and with lipstick they look insanely beautiful.
Unfortunately I have some pimples around my mouth here and there, but that
comes and goes with the hormonal fluctuations of the pill. I hope that
has an end soon.
My cleavage is pimple-free and very soft, as is most of the remaining skin
on my body. I don't have any tan stripes. I was more of a stay-inside child
(and still am to this day) and that's why I would probably wouldn’t stand out among gothics when it comes to the pallor of the body.
My arm hair is almost not noticeable (thank you, dear blond) and otherwise my arms are quite unspectacular and not muscular. Unfortunately I had some bad times during puberty and I cut myself a lot. I’m not doing this today
anymore, but the scars have remained. That's why I can’t endure to see blood today, too.
My hands are ok, only my fingers are too long. At least my fingernails are ok. I wear them at half-length and mostly painted black.
About my breasts: 70C and I am quite proud of their shape. Unfortunately, my nipples look a little outwards, but otherwise you can not complain about them and nobody ever has. For a short time I had nipple piercings, but they healed badly and I let them close up again. However, it do feels as if they have been more sensitive since then.
I can also call a flat stomach my own. Not muscular, however certainly not fat and my belly button is not bulging outwards.
My navel is pierced and, unlike my nipples, this will remain.
In my opinion my waist-ass-chest ratio also fits, but that is
probably something that men can judge better.

My butt is apple-shaped and I like it a lot, although I think I fished my boyfriend with my breasts.
My pubic mound is unfortunately also slightly scarred (yes, I cut myself there too). There are also pimples from shaving. And yes, if you read in here that
this is uncomfortable to me, then you are right.
My inner labia look out slightly and are not quite covered by my outer labia. My clit is well protected for that and only visible if I spread my labia properly.
Next stop: My legs. Mostly well shaved (but blonde hair can hardly be seen) and unfortunately also scarred. Please don't judge me. I have
finally managed to stop.
My legs are not very muscular either, but at least not fat and I think they are relatively long.
Last and least my feet. I don't like feet. Not mine either. Shoe size
36, sometimes 37.
To my style of dress:
I like to wear wide sweaters in XL in winter. Either lent from my boyfriend or bought.
Otherwise, I buy all of my tops in M, but fan shirts mostly in L.
My style is more rocky. Most things are black or have a nerdy print.
That’s it from me. If in doubt, I will expand it a little.

Please be nice in the comments, after all I am presenting my self here.
Greetings and thanks for reading,
Hina
Posted in About me
Views 861 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Beautiful description. Do you enjoy describing yourself?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Beautiful description. Do you enjoy describing yourself?
    Thank you. It was strange, but something new to me and I tried to be as honest as I can be. It kind of helped me getting a better feeling for my body I think.
  3. Old Comment
    What a great and detailed description. It must have taken a lot of courage to also describe the remnants of your cutting episodes. thanks for being so open!
  4. Old Comment
    Beautifully described