Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
Old

Sissy Again, Sissy Forever

Posted 10-28-2023 at 06:45 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated Yesterday at 11:23 AM by JulieAllison

I'm so excited to be restarting my journey and can't wait to share updates when I can. I want to start a bucket list of sissy things to do again. It feels so good and natural to be a sissy girl again though. Trying on a bra and panties again just felt so perfect and natural. I really need to start buying myself things again and refill my wardrobe with cute and sexy things to wear. I can't wait!
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Back Again

Posted 09-15-2023 at 06:49 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

It has been a while, but I am back again.
I can't deny what I am and what I love.
I am a submissive sissy girl and I love everything about it, from being feminine, girly, submissive to dressing up sexy and slutty, to being an object and a toy to men and of course sucking and pleasuring cock. I need more and more of it all!

I'm on Kik as julieallison1 if you want to chat, follow along or even help be become the perfect submissive sissy slut I was born to be.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Growing More Girly

Posted 07-02-2019 at 07:18 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

It's been a year since my last blog post and unfortunately I have not progressed in my feminization as much as I would have liked to over the last year. I need to get back on track to being the sissy girl I know I am meant to be. I'm looking for any help, support, encouragement, etc anyone would like to lend to help me on my way. I need to grow as Julie Allison and truly be the girl I am on the inside on the outside too.

Message me any time in kik at julieallison1
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Julie Returns

Posted 06-26-2018 at 10:41 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

Did anyone even notice I was gone or miss me?
Either way I am back and am hoping to restart some of my old threads. I didn't give up on any of my goals in the past month since I last posted, but I am really hoping to limit the distractions that have prevented me from progressing and growing as Julie. I have goals and I hope to achieve as many of them as possible this year so look for more posts, more updates and more pictures on the near future.
Posted in JulieAllison
Old

Wardrobe Goals

Posted 05-25-2018 at 12:37 PM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

These are my very ambitious wardrobe goals.
I will be starting an online album where I will post a picture of myself in every wardrobe item as I fill my wardrobe working towards these goals and having a full female wardrobe.

Wardrobe Goals
1. 25 items
2. 50 items
3. 75 items
4. 100 items
5. 150 items
6. 200 items
7. 250 items
8. 300 items
9. 400 items
10. 500 items
Posted in Wardrobe
Old

My Wardrobe

Posted 05-25-2018 at 10:35 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)
Updated 05-25-2018 at 11:18 AM by JulieAllison

I am currently in the process of updating and expanding my wardrobe. I have set some goals for myself to fill up my wardrobe as much as possible this year with more female clothes. For this I have set some high level goals and more detailed goals for myself. I'll share more on my goals in another post.

As for my wardrobe, I have identified the items and how many of each item i need in order to consider my wardrobe filled. I am now working through my goals one at a time to get all of...
Posted in Wardrobe
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Learning To Tuck Properly

Posted 04-19-2018 at 08:26 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I have been wearing panties every day for a week now and I have to be totally honest, with certain styles of panties keeping contained can be problematic. I decided it was time to finally learn to tuck properly and i thought I would share my first experience, maybe it could help others as well.

I had to start with research and found a few results in a Google search. I reviewed the instructions and after a while was ready to give it a shot.

Going to use technical terms...
Posted in JulieAllison