Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rate this Entry

I really want to know

Posted 10-03-2016 at 08:56 PM by bleonav06

So there have been many people on this site that have been accused and even found guilty of being a guy and pretending to be a girl on this site and on oodles of sites online. What I am wondering is what to guys get out of doing this?

Now obviously girls get more responses and attention than guys do so you could assume maybe they want to get more dares. But the dares are designed for women and a lot of the time cannot even be done by a man so what purpose does this serve?

Now maybe they act as a dom because men will listen to them if they see them as a hot girl. This is the only reason I can think of that kind of makes sense but I feel like it has to be a deeper reason for the fraudulent activity.

Does anyone else have any ideas?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 585 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, tbh women do get more dares and some people do not do dares just imagine doing them so does not matter the dare. Also most dares can be modify to be done by any sex. Just change a few things. That's the issue in a nut shell no one gives men much or many dares... Maybe if people did it every so often they would not lie about being women as much.
  2. Old Comment
    Without making too many assumptions (which I'm going to do anyway) a lot of trans people (either pre or post realising it) pretend to be another gender online for the validation that comes with it. I used to to the same thing on omegle etc. when I was younger, to tell the truth, before I really knew what was going on.

I think also, a lot of people are put off by dudes or crossdressers, so like WorthlessPig said it's a way to get a bit more action.
  3. Old Comment
    If they are seeking dares, I have found they are primarily just after a fantasy, and they are interested in/get off on deceiving people, or writing erotica/roleplay material. That's all it is to them.

If they are seeking more conversation/submission of others, then in my experience many are posing as women to gain trust. Because there is a perception that a woman online is more likely to be comfortable sharing intimate details, including pictures, with another woman than with a man (given how quickly and severely certain not-so-wonderful guys can harass and frustrate, and make some of erect some pretty strong walls).

That's the extent of my experience though, even then it's not like I've surveyed hundreds of people by any means.
    Posted 10-04-2016 at 09:56 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline