Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kaiyo

Rate this Entry

Report to Custom Transformation Dare from LucyTheBedwetter

Posted 12-13-2023 at 12:31 PM by Kaiyo
Updated 01-01-2024 at 05:09 AM by Kaiyo

Hey!
I finally was able to get to doing the very creative Custom Transformation Dare I got from LucyTheBedwetter and thought sharing it would be fun ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyTheBedwetter View Post
You've ended up roped in as the house slave of a sorority over the winter break. There are only four girls present, each treating you in a slightly different manner. I've provided some information on these girls, below - you will have to make decisions later on and this information may prove useful.

Charlotte: Charlotte "Charlie" Hensley is tall and athletic with piercing green eyes and a sleek dark bob. Dominating and sarcastic, she uses her physical presence and cutting remarks to intimidate others. Coming from a wealthy family, she's studying political science and is known for her ruthless tactics.

Freya: Freya Bentley has a curvy figure, long wavy blonde hair, and a misleadingly infectious smile. She specializes in passive aggression, using backhanded compliments and a guise of friendship to subtly undermine others. Growing up yearning for glamour, she's now a fashion design student who judges others by their style.

Imogen: Imogen "Immy" Clarke is petite with expressive blue eyes and short, choppy red hair. A master of social manipulation, she thrives on gossip and twisting words to her advantage. Studying psychology, she manipulates those around her, feeling the need to prove herself due to her middle-class background.

Zara: Zara Patel is strikingly beautiful with a tall, slender build, long black hair, and sharp brown eyes. Cold and dismissive, she uses silence or monosyllabic responses as a weapon, holding an air of superiority. Coming from an academic family, she studies biomedical sciences and judges others by high intellectual standards.

Upon arriving at the sorority house for the first time, Charlotte dresses you in a sexy maids outfit and forces you to clean the house, while the girls go out for dinner. You should clean your house for a solid 30 minutes while dressed in your maids outfit.

It becomes immediately quite clear to you, that you are not going to have time to clean all four girls' rooms. You estimate that you'll only be able to clean three of the four to the expected standard.

Pick which girl's room you will NOT clean: (once the spoiler is open, you answer is locked)

Imogen:

Spoiler:
With Imogen being somebody who is already sensitive about her place in the group, your decision not to clean her room is interpreted as a severe blow to her standing. As a result, she responds with a fury. You are spanked in front of all of the girls, with a wooden spoon - 50 times on each cheek. After each ten, she expects you to say "Thank you, Miss Imogen". If you forget, the fifty starts again.
After putting on the Maid dress I just let my gut decided and picked Imogen as the person of which the room would not be cleaned. After reading the rest of the options it wasn't the best, but for sure not the worst either.

The total of 100 hits with the wodden spoon hurt quite a bit well.... 110 hits as I forgot to be thankful after the first 10 -.-

Quote:
Now that the house is clean, you are expected to remain silent and passive for the duration of the day. You can do pretty much whatever you want, but you must have a "10 hour of silence occasionally interrupted by..." video playing on YouTube. Whenever that alert goes off, you must get to your feet and rush to the other side of your house - as if you are assisting one of your owners with something. You should complete this for at least an hour.

It comes to dinner time, and you watch as the four girls tuck into a very nice looking takeaway. Unfortunately, your meal doesn't look too appealing. You must select one appetizer, one main and one dessert from the following...

Starters
- Milk out of a bowl (on the floor)
- Cum on toast

Mains
- A ketchup sandwich placed on the ground, with no hands allowed
- Mayonnaise & apple

Desserts
- A heated up glass of toilet water
- Chocolate mousse, served in a diaper

Do not read this spoiler until you have finished the above menu:

Spoiler:
If you chose the mousse diaper, you are wearing it for the rest of the dare - congratulations!

You are, of course, expected to do all of these dishes by hand.
The hour of watching video and then running around the house from time to time in my heels went quite quick which then lead to the next part. Choosing what to eat.

For the starters I went the easy way with the bowl of milk.
I'm glad I'm living alone, else seeing someone in a maid dress, with the ass so far in the air and the face in a bowl would have been quite a sight to see, but after lapping every drop up, it was time for the main course.

I'm not a huge fan of ketchup, especially just with bread so I decided on the apple with mayonnaise. After slicing up the apple and putting mayonaise on each one, I was allowed to eat.
It was really weird, and each time the mayonnaise was able to overshadow the apple it was quite disgusting... It took me a bit of time to get through it.

As for the dessert, a treat of mousse au chocolat sounded good but well... Getting the mousse out of the cup was a bit of a struggle and it didn't hold the shape at all when I finally got it on the diaper. Oh yeah, there was the diaper part in there.
A mound of fluffy brown mousse in a diaper... I think you can guess how it looked.
Visually for sure not the most pleasing dessert, it did taste great! Though on my already lightly shaken stomach, it took me a while to get everything off the diaper and some was able to get absorbed so the now was a big brown spot in the diaper which, as the spoiler says, now have to put on...

Sitting down in the diaper it felt realllllllly weird with a cold and creamy wet spot in there... I'm very glad I took my time to get as much out as I could!

As for the cleaning, with having 1 plate less because of the diaper I was able to get it done quite quickly.

Quote:
At 7pm, the girls announce that they're having a party - and give you the choice as to whether you want to attend; or if you're feeling like a sleepy kitten. Once again, opening the spoiler seals your choice:

Avoid The Party:

Spoiler:
"Suit yourself!"

You find yourself quickly locked into one of the side rooms, with nothing but a floor to sleep on. The door is locked and there's no bathroom, so you'll either have to hold your bladder until the party ends at midnight (five hours) or put on one of the conveniently left diapers.

At midnight, however, the door swings open and you're dragged into the party regardless (go to "Attend The Party").

Attend The Party:

Spoiler:
Obviously, you are the star of the show.

Donned in your Bunny Outfit, you are exposed to the jeers of multiple college men and women; who find your new existence hilarious. The girls tell them all about what you ate for dinner, and everybody is disgusted at you.

If you have, at any point, ended up in a diaper - you inevitably wind up surrounded by people chanting "Wet it! Wet it! Wet it!" until you do just that, much to the amusement of the party hosts.

If you pissed off Imogen earlier, she gives you an extra 20 spanks per cheek, as before, but this time with an audience.

To close out the night, you should play three of the "10 hours of silence interrupted by..." videos at once, and every time one of them goes off, you need to CRAWL to the other side of the house. You can keep this up for 90 minutes, as the party dwindles to a close.

Once everything is wrapped up above, you're left to fall asleep on the floor - your job as the live-in pet slave for a day complete.
I made a bad decision and thought I'd be able to get the rest of the day over just like that and chose to avoid the party... well yikes! guess ill be stuck in the diaper for 5 hours before having to do the party anyways!

At least I was already wearing the diaper anyways so I didn't have to make any decisions there so well -.-

After those 5 hours I put on my bunny suit and went to the party.
It was quite humiliating to think about being in a bunnysuit, wearing a slightly filled diaper and getting exposed to multiple people around my age.

I imagined myself being put on top of a table while everyone chanted "Wet it!" and after a bit of trying I wet my diaper while standing on a table.

After the cheering stopped Imogen came and gave me another 40 spanks with the wodden spoon, at least the diaper reduced the impact a bit...

Being made to crawl around after all this made me blush once again quite a lot.
Though it was nicer than trying to fall asleep (for a short nap) on the floor in my diaper -.-

Thanks a lot for the dare.

EDIT: I was finally able to post the pictures!
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=17490
Posted in Reports
Views 449 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a great dare and a great report. Thanks for sharing.
  2. Old Comment
    Bravo to LucyTheBedwetter.