Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Rate this Entry

anxiety and frustration

Posted 04-06-2017 at 08:22 AM by EnigmaticBunni

As some of the people one here know, I am currently not working due to mental health issues. Mainly anxiety and depression caused by my anxiety. I am currently on 4 different medications and my dr is trying to work with dosages to get the best results.. I have a couple more changes on my current medication, and another medication they can still try.

I hate this feeling. i have no reason for being anxious and depressed except my brain chemistry says I am. This frustrates me and that frustration leads to sexual frustration too. So that leads me to the reason for this blog.

Sexual frustration. There seems to be a lot of frustration on this site, and i seem to see 3 different ways of dealing with it.

1 Whining and begging
2. flirting and play
3 distraction

We all know the whining spammers, and the people who flirt and play on here. But I recently noticed how much of the conversation I enjoy is non sexual, or only tangentially sexual. it makes me wonder how much of the conversation on here is fueled by peoples frustration.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 275 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't think my interactions on here are fueled by frustrations. But it is a good theory.