Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Being punished for being arrogant and rude

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:46 AM by MsX

I have been undergoing punishment for my bad behaviour lately and wanted to put a record up here. Here are some of the posts from my thread:

I am in need of punishment because I have been rude and arrogant lately.

A few days ago I was in the pharmacy buying painkillers. The pharmacist asked me whether I wanted the 275 mg pills and I said yes. Then when I asked her what other doses were available, out of interest, she said that was the only one. I snapped at her that it was a pointless question then, if they only have one dose. She was taken aback at my rudeness and it soon escalated into me saying she was stupid. She gave me my pills and I left.

Then when I happened to look back upon leaving, I saw the other pharmacist looking at me, and I remembered that I had also been rude to her the month before. She had told me the medical aid wouldn't pay entirely for the pills and that I had to pay a small excess amount, and then she asked if that was ok. Instead of seeing that she was just doing her job, I snapped that obviously I would like to have them instead of being in pain. She was also surprised by how rude and arrogant I was being.

I don't like this insolent and self-important side of myself. I was so ashamed of myself when I saw the other lady and knew that she'd heard everything I said. They were both just doing their jobs and they did not deserve to be insulted by some snippy brat.

I was behaving badly and I deserve to be punished. I think the most effective way of stopping my brattiness and arrogance is through humiliation. I am already very embarrassed at having to admit this in public on this forum so I think this is working.

I have decided that I need to undergo a week of punishment - hopefully by the end of this I will have been humbled. I am ashamed of myself and I need to be taught a lesson about respect and about where my place is.

Often I see punishments are just for fun and that they don't accomplish anything. I really want to change my behaviour and so I would like real punishments to shame me for being haughty and vain. To achieve this, I am going to do punishments on here but am going to break my strict 'no public' rule for one reason - I am going to go apologise to the pharmacists at the end of the week. This is a real honest apology, so don't tell me things like 'go to them and get naked in the store and kiss their feet lol!!!' If you have suggestions for the apology please post them.

Please add to my humiliation. This can include private nudity, embarrassing positions, pain, corner time, lines, etc, anything that actually makes me feel shame. For example, I gave myself my first punishment today where I stood naked in front of my window, legs apart and hands on head, for ten minutes. I was bright red even though nobody saw but I was so embarrassed.

Thank you for giving me punishments to help me stop being so rude and arrogant. Please degrade me if you think I deserve it - anything to stop my arrogance.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3974 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think you need to go back and apologize, for being a rude bitch to them. It better be sincere and not just saying sorry for the sake of it. Make sure to get their names because when your back home your going to write on yourself somewhere you will notice often so its a constant reminder, Im sorry (insert name) I was a rude bitch. Ask if there's anything you can do to earn their forgiveness if they don't accept your apology you will have to come back here and write us an essay of why you think they didn't accept your apology when you felt they should have.
  2. Old Comment
    I am already planning to go there and apologise to them as a symbol of my contrition. Thank you for the idea of getting their names and further tasks if they don't accept my apology; I am sure that telling them my name will also serve to humiliate me further.

If you want to see how else I have been punished, have a look here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152519