Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Happy Valentines Day

Posted 02-14-2020 at 03:56 AM by Butterfly
Updated 02-14-2020 at 12:43 PM by Butterfly

Today is Valentine's Day. I don't buy into the hallmark version of the holiday. I don't need expensive jewelry or gifts, I don't even need flowers or candy. (Chocolate and stuffies on the other hand are a daily necessity, not just today). But I think that Valentine's Day can be special. It is a reminder to vocalize your love for those that are important to you.

I am so lucky and blessed. I have three partners that I love and care about dearly. So this is me, shouting from the rooftop how much I appreciate the three special men in my life:

Mr. Devious

It takes a special person to wake up to me every morning and deal with my grumpiness, or to pick up my little sockies that I leave around the house daily. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You are always in my corner; My biggest supporter. You make me feel beautiful, loved, wanted and needed. There truly are not words to describe how much I love you. Thank you for loving me.

Jaro

Over the past 3.5 years you have become one of the most important people in my life. Not only are you loyally devoted to pleasing me, but you go above and beyond to be one of my bestest friends. Our love for each other is not romantic but it is just as beautiful. You are always there to let me vent, brighten my day and pick me up when I feel like I am falling. No matter what path our D/s relationship takes, you will always be a part of my life.

Gerbil.Boy

We have only recently started on this journey together, but already you have become such a big part of my life. This relationship feels new and magical and I haven't even begun to wrap my head around it all. I love any moment that we get to chat or spend together. You are MY butt slut, MY gerbil, and I can't wait to see where this journey takes us. I adore you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 742 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a beautiful blog! Thank you Miss Butterfly! And the happiest Valentines wishes to you!

I can't believe it has been 3.5 years! The world was so different back then!
  2. Old Comment
    Very happy to be yours Miss Butterfly, and grateful for your kind words.

I adore you too.
    Posted 02-14-2020 at 03:25 PM by Searchingslave510 Searchingslave510 is offline
  3. Old Comment

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE
  4. Old Comment
    Happy Valentine's day beautiful! <3 x
    Posted 02-17-2020 at 07:49 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline