Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

My First Plugged Run

Posted 06-11-2014 at 10:17 PM by Nzrunner

I am currently on day 6 of 8 days of being plugged but had a very shall we say interesting experience the last to mornings when I attempted to go for a run. The first time I got up bright and early before work to have time to get in a nice 4 or 5 mile run. I stripped out of my pjs and briefs and pulled on my short running shorts(no i don't wear underwear when I run) a t shirt and put on my running shoes. I then headed out the door and up the rise of my drive way towards the road all ready feeling the plug beginning to bounce up and down inside me. Just a few short minutes into my run I realized in panic that all that bouncing was making me need to shit so bad. I only get to remove the plug 2 times per day for 2 minutes each for cleaning and bathroom use. I had already used one and could not believe I already had to go again. But the bigger problem was that I had to go NOW and there was no where that I could without making it back home. I turned around and headed back debating whether to just run fast and try to hold it or to go slow and hope I could make it back. I went with the fast way first and after about 2 min and to slow to a barely moving jog because the bouncing made it even worse. I slowly made my way back home each step bringing me closer but at the same time causing the plug to bounce making me need to go even more. I finally made it home and waddled into the house trying to keep my ass clenched because it felt like the plug would come shooting out at any second. I made it to the toilet and pulled the plug while wisely sitting on it. Shit followed the plug bursting from me it felt soooo good I nearly cried for joy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 737 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments