Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: My turn to be tied up!

Posted 10-16-2014 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:41 AM by Butterfly

On our last day together, we checked into a gorgeous suite in the quiet part of downtown. I had spent a lot of time trying to work up the courage to ask Asslvr to tie me up. Even though he is the Dom, we went into this trip with the understanding that I would take the lead, and there were no expectations. He didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable at all, and so even though Asslvr told me he had wanted to tie me up before we went on the trip, I was going to have to ask for it.

Finally, before dinner, Asslvr asked me what I wanted to spend our last night doing. I very blushingly suggested that maybe it was my turn to be tied up. I think he really liked that idea.

We went out to dinner at a pub in our hotel and had some delicious food and a few drinks. When we were done, we went back up to our room and got comfortable in bed together and just relaxed for a bit and cuddled.

Then it was time …

Asslvr asked me to get naked. Since it was a bit cold in the room and I was still a bit self conscious, he let me keep a blanket wrapped around me. I laid on the bed and he secured my hands above my head with the restraints. And then the blindfold was pulled down over my eyes.

Once I was secured, the blanket was pulled down to expose my breasts. Sir played with my nipples and attached my clover clamps. I have never had anybody else put them on me before. I was so much more aware of every little detail. The little nubs on the pads, the feel of his fingers as they brushed against me, and the sharpness of the pain when he released them on me.

He then put a towel underneath me and my heart started beating faster. I knew that this could only mean one thing; he was going to get the ice. He started by slowly touching the ice to my nipples. It felt extra cold having somebody else apply the ice to me, especially with the nipple clamps on. He then slowly trailed the ice down my body, making sure to go slow and leaving little ice drips all over me. I was surprised that I liked this part because when he instructs me to do it over skype, it is always the most torturous, but I actually found myself enjoying it.

He finally reached my clit and circled the ice around me before slipping it inside me. The cold achiness inside me was immediate. I love the feeling of ice and feeling so helpless, and unable to rub my clit to help alleviate the achiness was pure blissful torture. Sir used the vibe and brought me to edge, I could feel the cold water escaping from inside me. It is such a wonderful feeling to feel your muscles contract and have the cold water come gushing out.

Sir then used the lube and got me super wet and slippery. He rubbed the pink vibe between my legs, hitting my clit. He turned it on and I couldn’t lay still. I was squirming and moving my hips. I wanted the vibe inside me so badly, I could feel my muscles contracting, craving the feel of something big and hard inside me. Finally I told Sir that I needed to feel it inside me, and he slipped it in just enough to tease me. After a bit more squirming he put it all the way inside me and turned it on high and finally said those beautiful words that are my trigger, allowing me to explode into a wonderful orgasm.

The rest is a big blur. I know that I got to cum alot! With being blindfolded and made to cum over and over, I would be lying if I said I could remember the details but this I am sure of: I do know that I got to cum ALOT! And I will always remember the feeling ... the feeling of being so helpless and open to Asslvr and his tortures, but also feeling so incredibly safe there tied up for him.

I can’t wait to try it again. To maybe be tied up for hours, teased and forced to bed for him to make me cum …. I will stop now before I give him too many ideas …

To be continued ...
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have to stop reading these, butterfly. I'm beginning to get jealous! Just kidding.

You guys did so well in, firstly establishing your relationship here in GD, but then carrying that through to your first real world encounter where, if either of you had been less patient or understanding of the other, it could have gone horribly wrong.

I'm extraordinarily happy for you both. Thank you for sharing so frankly.
  2. Old Comment
    @Wardell - Don't worry they are almost over and spoiler alert it is a sad ending ... I had to leave

Thank you so much for your support. I know that some people see that we have only been together 3 months and that we have already traveled across the country to meet and they think that we are crazy, but a lot happened in those 3 months together. We both put a lot of time and effort into our relationship and we had an amazing connection on top of that. And I am so happy that it turned out as well as it did.

Thank you again.
  3. Old Comment
    Oh my GOSH! Wardell is right, you guys are making me beyond envious and wishing that that was me and my dom! I'm so glad that you guys got the opportunity to visit each other and that you had such an incredible time doing it Did you guys figure out who won the bet and will be the first to be tied up next time?
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you. The bet goes until November 10. So we will see. Either way there is no loser, although I would love to say I win, I wouldn't mind "having" to be tied up first :P
  5. Old Comment
    Oh wow, butterfly, this was incredible! I'm so glad you managed to ask for the being-tied-up. I know I have a really hard time asking for things I want.
  6. Old Comment
    *sigh* I love your posts. And I am so happy for you two - and I am very impressed with how you've conducted yourselves and genuinely built your relationship. Timing is subjective, it will change for everyone - but I think it's pretty clear you've found what worked so very, very well for the both of you

I thoroughly enjoyed your post, and giggled out loud when I read "The rest is a big blur. I know that I got to cum alot!" And I think being tied and helpless is one of the best feelings ever...
    Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:21 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment
    So good! I absolutely love reading about your trips and I get more and more envious of it with every blog! Just thinking of him making you squirm is fun, thats one of the best things to do to your sub.
  8. Old Comment
    First off, I would like to thank everyone for their comments and support, everyone is so positive and amazing

Sweetie, all I can say is..... I can't wait to have you tied up and helpless again
    Updated 10-19-2014 at 10:18 AM by Mr. Devious
  9. Old Comment
    @Lyss - It was really hard to have to ask for it. Thankfully Asslvr knows me really well, and if I just hinted at something, he was able to encourage me to say it. I am so happy that I did.

@NLG - Thank you. This didn't just happen, we both had to put a lot work into developing a relationship together. We both had to share scary things that we have never shared with others before, we had to trust in each other. I know sometimes people can look and think "well it came easy for them" but it hasn't all been so easy. We have been patient with each other and have slowly built up to where we are now. And we still have so far to go together, but the journey is half the fun, and I am having a blast.

@Shadow - I loved him making me squirm. I have already asked him to torture me for so much longer next time. I would love to be tied up for hours and left on the edge.

@Asslvr - I can't wait either!