Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Old

Me as a writer.

Posted 08-18-2015 at 04:06 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Hi all.

Kat's not here tonight, and on her orders (I lost a bet to her) I'm going to write a slightly longer, more thoughtful piece tonight. It's about me as a writer, finding my voice, working through difficulties and where I feel I am now with things. I hope you enjoy.

Beginnings
I'm going to start off with something some of you may already know. I'm a writer who's also a dyslexic. In my case, the dyslexia affects my phonological awareness of letter and numbers...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to be a GetDare Master (female version)

Posted 08-17-2015 at 03:54 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

GRRRR. MEN.

Aren't they just so shit? The way they're always throwing their willies about like they own the place, it's disgusting.

Time to get your own back.

If you're a female dom there's something you should know - you need to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get attention on the internet. The submissive men WILL find you, and they WILL call you Princess or Mistress. All you need to do is set up an account and wait.

*Two minutes later*
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to be a GetDare Master (male version)

Posted 08-17-2015 at 03:40 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

You're so fucking domly it hurts.

Not you, of course, no one's ever going to hurt you. You have no 'real' feelings away from your cock. I mean that it hurts everyone else. When you walk past girls on the street, or stand near them in queues, or invade their personal space in an elevator/lift you just know that your dominant presence is radiating so thoroughly into their panties you're surprised they don't just fall off.

But you just can't seem to translate that Sir-iously...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

getDare for Beginners.

Posted 08-11-2015 at 03:35 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 08-11-2015 at 11:51 PM by An_Jon

New to getDare? Concerned that all the female subs are being snapped up by douche bags who don't deserve them? FEAR NOT - I have the definitive rules for getDare beginners.

Following these rules to the letter and you are guaranteed to have a full inbox by the end of the night from dripping wet females aching for just a gimps of your majesty.

1. Create a thoughtful message

The ratio of males to females on getDare is so high I've known guys literally go work...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dominant.

Posted 08-04-2015 at 03:37 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 08-04-2015 at 04:24 PM by An_Jon (I spelling bad apologise)

The title should have made it obvious - this is a blog post about the word 'dominant', and what it means in the kink community. I'll preface the rest of this post by being open about my feelings towards the word: I'm growing to dislike it and everything it represents. More on that later.

What got me thinking about the word, properly, was overhearing a conversation between two people about my age whom I assume had just entered into a D/S relationship. It's a habit some people form...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life Catch Up (Changes & Similarities)

Posted 07-24-2015 at 04:18 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

This blog's sort of a mishmash of all sorts. Quick life update, something that rankled me, a poem (still writing those) and an assessment about Getdare in light of these changes.

Let's go.

Life Updates

The big one

Ok, so I won't keep you in suspense about the big life update. You may have notices (probably not) that I haven't been here much recently. Here's why:

I'm in a real-life relationship!

She's a female...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report #3 - Don't be Dommy.

Posted 06-22-2015 at 11:20 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

THE THREAD: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222664 - It's now empty of dares, someone go refill it for me?

This task came from the wonderfully named yet horribly avatared SlaveBoy31. The dare was as follows:

Be strictly a sub for 48 hours, no Dom actions at all. If you fail and are Dom for even a moment, restart the clock and add a day. Let us know on this thread how you do.

Simple, yet brilliant.

I'm a switch. I do subby...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized