Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

My Most Recent Experience with Sir (And My 1st Blog!)

Posted 09-21-2014 at 10:18 PM by lola.fox
Updated 10-16-2014 at 11:30 PM by lola.fox

Disclaimer: This is my first blog post so I’m SO very self conscious of it. So self conscious of it in fact, that I was too embarrassed to reread anything I had typed, so please excuse any mistakes! My lovely Dom had told me to write up this report for him and had said there was only a small chance of him making me post it, but clearly he tricked me.. He’s lucky I like him anyway. Anywayyy, I hope you all like this report, and if you don’t I hope you take it easy on me .

I hadn’t played with my Dom in over a week, so I was more then excited to get some unexpected play time with him. Even though I was free to cum the week before we played, I tried not to because it just doesn’t feel the same without him there, or at least without him guiding me through whatever tasks he comes up with when we chat over kik or line. Last nights session started out like any other one, where he commands me to strip, and I pretend I don’t hear him until I can’t get away with it any longer and finally end up sliding off my top. I always like to take my sweet, sweet time taking off my bra because it’s the only time I have a shred of control, and get to be the one that teases him for a change. I slid my arms out of the straps and unhooked the clasps and let my hot pink bra hang there, barely covering me, while I squirmed around and pretended to be coy. My Sir let me be a brat for a minute or two, until he ordered me to fully take off my bra along with the threat of making me use my Tens Unit if I didn’t comply. Once he was satisfied with his view, he ordered my to take of my panties, but I was already incredibly eager to play so I had already taken them off before our Skype call connected. I had also been told to gather some supplies before we started our call so that we could have more time to play without interruptions.

Sir had told me to grab a few ice cubes, my hitachi, my benwa balls, my glass daisy plug, pegs, and a wooden spoon. He had me start by grabbing two ice cubes and rubbing them on my nipples until they melted. That instantly made my nipples perk up, but overall it wasn’t too overwhelming. He had me grab another ice cube and do the same to my clit, which definitely did not feel as nice as my nipples! It felt far colder and even a little bit painful, but thankfully the ice melted pretty quickly. My sir then gave me a few too many compliments and made me a little embarrassed so I pulled my big comforter over my face to hide the fact that I was blushing, to which he responded by making me drop the blanket and keep my hands up over my head for a few minutes so that I can think about what he said while he enjoyed his view of my very exposed tits. While I was in my compromised position he decided to tell me about all the things I’d be doing if I were with him right then, like being a pretty little decoration on display in a corner of his room or if I was an especially good girl, I’d be on my knees in front of him instead of in a corner… as if I wasn’t already wet enough.

Once he decided I was properly teased, he decided it was time for me to insert my benwa balls and plug. The benwa balls are always so cold, they send a little chill through my entire body when I insert them, and my daisy plug usually gets a gasp out of me because I’m not used to wearing such a hard, stiff glass plug compared to my soft silicone one. At least the daisy plug is pink and cute and makes me feel pretty. After I filled myself with my toys, Sir had me press my hitachi firmly against my clit and keep it in place with my legs since he was going to make sure that my hands were kept busy. At this point I was dripping wet and filled with anticipation because I hadn’t used my hitachi since the last time we played and I love the tasks where I’m getting stimulated by multiple things at once.

Finally, now that everything was in place, it was time for me to turn on my hitachi. As soon as I turned it on my whole body convulsed and I was gripping my bed just to hold my balance. Both the ice and the fact that I had barely touched myself all week was making me so aware of every vibration, it was a miracle I didn’t cum within seconds. While I was trying to control myself, my Sir had told me to apply the pegs to my nipples, which was difficult because it felt impossible to pry my hands away from my bed with all the shuddering my body was doing. I finally was able to steady myself and clamp my nipples with the pegs, which is not one of my favorite sensations, but I love the satisfied look my Sir has on his face when he knows I don’t mind suffering a little for his pleasure. I couldn’t hold out any longer and finally came once, and then very soon afterwards a second time, thanks to Sir knowing just the right words to keep me desperate for more.

Now, earlier in the week we had talked about experimenting with humiliation, but I had totally forgotten about that until my Sir had said, “You’re my little whore, and you’ll cum for me as much as I want, won’t you? And you’ll look incredible doing it”. I was taken by surprise and my face flushed, as I was both stunned into silence by his words and the difficulty in trying to catch my breathe as I writhed on my hitachi. My Sir did not tolerate this silence, so he told me that he believed he should be hearing “Yes, I’m you’re whore sir.” immediately. He had me repeat this several times and explain to him why I’m his whore keeping me both flustered and dripping wet. Between the humiliation and the many scenarios he told me while I sat on my hitachi, I was unable to keep count of how many times I came for my Sir. He had me pull on the pegs a few times which was excruciating after having them on for almost a half an hour already, but the sleepy-eyed, turned on look he had on spurred me on to cum once more. Sir pointed out that I must really be his little whore if I could get off just on punishing myself for his pleasure. At this point, I was floating high in subspace, feeling lightheaded and barely even able to speak when my Sir decided that I would have to repeat that I was his whore when I would cum. This doesn’t seem like a hard task to complete at all, but I felt like I could barely form thoughts let alone words at this point, so he got several very breathy “I’m your whore sir” ’s in-between my many MANY moans, as he told me only dirty little girls could do such things. Finally, Sir told me I could finally turn off my hitachi after I counted down from 50.. I had only made it to about 38, when I begged him to please let me stop. Sir counted for me as I squirmed and moaned on my hitachi for those finally seconds until I was finally allowed to turn it off.

After I finally had a few minutes to breathe and drink some water in my very floaty and sub-spacey state, Sir allowed me to take off my pegs. I always forget how much more painful it is to take them off then it is to put them on. As my nipples throbbed, Sir let me rest for a few minutes as he told me what a good girl I had been before he wanted me to use my wooden spoon. Since he loves when I’m bruised, he ordered me to do 25 hits to each nipple, which was agony after have the pegs on for so long. Thankfully, since I was still so out of it, he only made me go through with half of the spanks..which I’m SO very happy for since I was completely exhausted. Then, like every dom should do, he made sure I didn’t experience any sub drop. He kept me cared for by telling me silly jokes, making sure I had plenty of water, and finally reading me to sleep, which I woke up from this morning smiling when I remembered our play session and got to replay it all over again as I laid in bed.
Posted in Old Reports
Views 5010 Comments 26
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 26

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You have nothing to be self conscious about. That blog post was amazing. It was detailed and flowed nicely. It sounds like you and your dom have a good chemistry. I am glad he can make you feel that way. Loved and cared for as well as used and owned. I hope to read more of you blogs in the future
  2. Old Comment
    Your writing is lovely! It's so descriptive and is very very hot!

It's a lovely writing because you perfectly describe not just the steps you took, but also your feeling and your psychological state when performing every step. I will enjoy reading more of your writings!
    Updated 09-22-2014 at 02:01 AM by ariana
  3. Old Comment
    Lola, you're an amazing writer! This report has so much honesty and emotion in it. I wish I could write this way.

And, it sounds like you had a blast. So yay for super fun playtimes!
  4. Old Comment
    That was fantastic. I absolutely loved reading your report, thank you very much for posting it and sharing. And what an excellent session I so hope we get to hear from you again on here!
    Posted 09-21-2014 at 11:42 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    oh lala fun read.
  6. Old Comment
    Lola, your writing is beautiful just like the rest of you!
  7. Old Comment
    You paint quite the picture. I have to admit it sounds like you had a lot of fun.
  8. Old Comment
    I am glad he tricked you into posting a blog about the session! You did an amazing job describing everything so well. I hope this is just the first of many blogs from you Lola!!
  9. Old Comment
    Fantastically wrote. Very much enjoyed that. Bravo please do share more tales with us
  10. Old Comment
    Thank you all for your lovely feedback! I was so nervous after I posted this, that I refused to look at it until my Dom had told me people had written nice things. I'm sort of hoping he doesn't make me write another one any time soon because that was totally nerve-wracking, but if I do, I'm glad to know that you guys are all filled with such kind words! <3 Thank you alllll again, I'm so happy it was well received
  11. Old Comment
    You should post one every day so I can read it! I'm so glad he tricked you into posting!
    So wonderfully descriptive and real! You really had absolutely nothing to worry about. I loved reading it!
    I think we really may be soul mates. I hide my blushes under covers too. And drank five cups of pumpkin spiced coffee.
  12. Old Comment
    Thank you so much for posting this. It was a pleasure to read!
  13. Old Comment
    I've read through your blog earlier, but didn't post, because I wanted to sit down and read through it with care. I think such a well written blog deserves that much!

And I was right. You're a great writer, Lola! I loved reading about your session! I especially like that you and your dom are very in tune with each other. Like how you didn't cum because you like it better when he is around. And how he knows just the right words to say to you. Very sweet!

You should blog more!
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    You should post one every day so I can read it! I'm so glad he tricked you into posting!
    So wonderfully descriptive and real! You really had absolutely nothing to worry about. I loved reading it!
    I think we really may be soul mates. I hide my blushes under covers too. And drank five cups of pumpkin spiced coffee.
    we are DEFINITELY pumpkin filled soulmates <3 i feel like 50% of my life is spent blushing too! and thank you so much for letting me know you liked my blog! Maybe one of these days I'll post again
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Comment
    Thank you so much for posting this. It was a pleasure to read!
    wellll thank you for commenting! I'm so glad you liked it, it makes it so much more tempting to write another
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I've read through your blog earlier, but didn't post, because I wanted to sit down and read through it with care. I think such a well written blog deserves that much!

And I was right. You're a great writer, Lola! I loved reading about your session! I especially like that you and your dom are very in tune with each other. Like how you didn't cum because you like it better when he is around. And how he knows just the right words to say to you. Very sweet!

You should blog more!
    welllll thank you for taking the time to comment on it, it's VERY much appreciated! and he also seems to enjoy saying just the right words when I'm in places that I can't do anything about it you doms know juust how to push a subs buttons.. at least, that's the gist I got from lizzy's blog
  17. Old Comment
    Thank you to everyone for their kind comments, I am glad my pet entertained you with her description of events and that I proved that she is indeed a fantastic writer and an incredibly wonderful sub.

Proud of you Pet.
    Posted 09-25-2014 at 05:08 AM by superultramazaku superultramazaku is offline
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by superultramazaku View Comment
    Thank you to everyone for their kind comments, I am glad my pet entertained you with her description of events and that I proved that she is indeed a fantastic writer and an incredibly wonderful sub.

Proud of you Pet.
    Thank you Sir <3
  19. Old Comment
    My simple response (since others have covered the praise) is - at least it was worth the wait, although it raises the question of why you made us wait so long Well done, on all fronts.
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DoingMyBest View Comment
    My simple response (since others have covered the praise) is - at least it was worth the wait, although it raises the question of why you made us wait so long Well done, on all fronts.
    Thank you DMB I never would have posted this if it wasn't a task of mine, so I didn't know I was even holding out on this!
  21. Old Comment
    This is a beautiful blog post, and you are clearly a talented writer. I won't be expecting many more entries, and you've said you wouldn't be writing it without instruction, but irrespective of that; thank you so much for sharing it.

Delighted for you both, and I hope you have a long and happy exploration together.

Take care!
  22. Old Comment
    Well, I for one hope to read more of them Still restraining the rest of my comments, but I promise they're all good
  23. Old Comment
    Thank you both so much for reading and commenting such nice things You all definitely make it easier to consider posting again in the future.. and DMB.. secrets secrets are no fun
  24. Old Comment
    I really do hope that you are feeling a bit more confident after reading everybody's reactions to your amazing blog post. Because it was, amazing I mean.

I still feel a bit anxious every time I am getting ready to post one of my blogs, and I am always surprised when Asslvr tells me that there were nice comments posted.

I loved reading about the connection that you have with Super. I also feel the same way about cumming without Asslvr .. it just isn't as fun without him there with me.

Thank you again for the read, and I really do hope that over time you get more confident and are willing to share more without being tricked :P
  25. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I really do hope that you are feeling a bit more confident after reading everybody's reactions to your amazing blog post. Because it was, amazing I mean.

I still feel a bit anxious every time I am getting ready to post one of my blogs, and I am always surprised when Asslvr tells me that there were nice comments posted.

I loved reading about the connection that you have with Super. I also feel the same way about cumming without Asslvr .. it just isn't as fun without him there with me.

Thank you again for the read, and I really do hope that over time you get more confident and are willing to share more without being tricked :P
    thank you so much for reading and commenting! i'm glad i'm not alone when it comes to being anxious about blog posts OR about not wanting to cum without our Doms Super did the same thing, and texted me in the morning and told me that my blog had gotten a lot of love and I was shocked and a little nervous to even read what people had said! but i'm so glad that it was well received by everyone who commented.