Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

The Beginning and other ramblings

Posted 08-18-2016 at 11:06 PM by pt26

So, I decided I wanted to keep a journal of time with Miss and decided why not post on a blog and see if I could pick up some feedback. Anyways here goes…

To give a little backstory I have lurked on gd for a while but was never brave enough to actually join. Then one day I figured enough…. I want to play too. So I created a profile and posted a few things including my kik info to what may happen. A day or so later…. SHE came into my life. She messaged me out of the blue and we chatted a little coming to find out that we have similar likes and pleasures. Then she asked “would you like to be my slave?” I proposed a week long “trial” period to see if we where a good match (Lol Miss that did not last for long).

So, we Dove right in with her giving me a few rules. No cumming without permission (which seems to have morphed into no touching), I must refer To her as Miss , and finally she will choose what underwear I wear each day (a skin colored thong right now)., she also owns my body so parts much be referred to as hers not mine (keep this in mind during further reading)

As for our play over the last few days…. To much to cover here but we have both discovered she has a “thing” for her slut’s ass. Whether that be seeing it in tight fitting pants, STUPID (I will know if you read this Miss you won’t be happy) very tight several sizes to small boxer briefs, encased in a thong (yes that’s me in my profile picture) or just plain bare and spread before her. She loves to tease, play with it and tell me all of what she wants to do with it. I wanted to get a few toys so she picked out a 7inch dill and a 3 set of but plug trainers… I can already see where those are going to end up.

Anyway, a quick story of a session and then I am off to bed. This morning I awoke to seeing a message from her on kik. After chatting a bit she made me give myself a massive double wedgie with a thong and then the a STUPID tight boxer briefs over them. I begged her to let me undo it but she refused and I had to leave it in for about another 15 min when I would strip for her before my shower. After finally removing my pjs underwear and wedgie I got a special shower task! Warm up her ass hole in the shower to prepare it to take 2 fingers (first time) for her in a video afterwards. I made sure to get well soaped up and with a some effort and a little hard work ended up with to fingers inside. I felt soooooo stretched. I quickly got out of the shower and proceeded to video myself fucking Miss’s hole with 2 fingers it felt amazing and I did not want to stop but unfortunately I had to go to work. Miss picked out myelin colored thong for me and I headed to work for the first time in a thong. I have a pretty active job so when just walking around I was able to ignore the gentle wedgie but ever time I bent over or next down I could feeling digging in. So, I spent the whole day wondering if customers or co-workers could tell. In am sure know one knew but I am very shy and there is a reason that public stuff is on my dislikes list…. Anyway it was a long distracting day and now I am finally ready to go to bed and I can’t wit to see what Miss has in store for her little slut tomorrow
Miss’s shut in training,
pt26

P.s. I would love for some feed back whether about what we did or my lack or writing skills just be gentle☺
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 314 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments