Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Rejection

Posted 08-11-2011 at 09:22 PM by Manbearpig

This sort of goes back to my earlier blog, but I felt that it needed its own blog. As I have stated before (even earlier tonight), I am not the most comfortable person when it comes to female interaction with those I truly like. I am not what one might call the "Mr. Romantic," of ideas. At times, girls can scare me. They are a unique species (I am totally bringing out my inner-nerd). But one thing that no longer scares me, well as much anyways, is rejection.

Rejection is a hard part of life. Some embrace it. Others, like me, take it hard, but move on in life. Sadly others go crazy, and it sometimes ends their, or someone else, life. It is not an easy thing to deal with. But I am happy that I no longer go around and miss opportunities for fear of rejection. I might miss oppertunities for other reason, but I no longer want it to be because I was afraid of no.

While it is easy to say that, one could also argue that one no could bring a person to the lowest level. It is something you has to be considered, but not something you live your life on.

Until next time,

MBP
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1277 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, friend, if rejection does not not worry you then go forth. Trust me, later in life, no matter what you will wonder "what if?". Live life be happy!
  2. Old Comment
    Well what I can say is rejection also happens to the best of people.
    Updated 08-12-2011 at 12:17 PM by loke
  3. Old Comment
    "To be safe we lose our chance of ever knowing"

~ Pocahontas.

I've found that if someone is going to reject you, you aren't going to hear from them anyways even if you don't say how you feel. So it's always best to just share your feelings and see what happens. (: