Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Princess' Blog

Welcome to Princess Mere's blog...
  1. Old Comment

Do you have problems in life??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Liger View Comment
    The thig is I can't believe in a god that won't help me
    God wont help you with everything. A lot of terrible things happened to me and my family but, we still believe in God. Even if God never helps us, we still believe in him.
  2. Old Comment

The thig is I can't believe in a god that won't help me
  3. Old Comment

I totally agree with mereslutgirl.
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    I wish death alot I've prayed to god i never reicieved any help like when I prayed for my now dead grandfather and my grandmother who is battling breast cancer and prayed for my parents to stop fightig and for some of my more personal problems I lost faith in Jesus
    I said in my first post, life gives you the more of what you think of. Think of parents being unwell, they will be. God tests you, its a shame you lost faith in Jesus, cause he never fails..he loves us, and we should not let him down!
  5. Old Comment

Quote:
    I wish death alot I've prayed to god i never reicieved any help like when I prayed for my now dead grandfather and my grandmother who is battling breast cancer and prayed for my parents to stop fightig and for some of my more personal problems I lost faith in Jesus
    Remember what happed to Job, Liger. God put Job through tests, to see if he would lose faith in God or not. Today God still tests us to see if we will lose faith in him or not. Job 3:10 is a great example here, "Should we only accept good from God and not adversity?"
  6. Old Comment

7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Comment
    I personally don't believe in God, so I don't pray but... In hindsight, it is better to ask for ...I do agree with the "We realize the value of good days when we have seen the bad days" though ^^
    This is obviously not for atheists, and if our natural reaction is so pessimistic, life would give that to you. You talk about deaths, you would die sooner than you should.
    Changing ourself, so we look at everything with a positive approach, is the best way out to any kind of problem.
  8. Old Comment

I personally don't believe in God, so I don't pray but... In hindsight, it is better to ask for strength but when you're in the middle of a ton of problems and you really can't see a way out, asking for all the problems to be taken, or wishing for death is the most natural reaction.

I do agree with the "We realize the value of good days when we have seen the bad days" though ^^
    Posted 03-21-2010 at 09:21 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  9. Old Comment

Four promises before being my friend...

Well if we never think of anyone that way, we would never fall in love, so we can actually control it and escape from the pain..!!
  10. Old Comment

it's very difficult to control who you love.
    Posted 03-18-2010 at 07:03 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  11. Old Comment

Awww But I loveeeeeeee You already
  12. Old Comment

The Queen of the world!!

This made me smile

I applaud you and agree with you and all of your musings.

And hey, Thanks for this !!
    Updated 03-20-2010 at 06:10 AM by Mere