Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Life

Posted 09-24-2010 at 09:47 PM by Tiger

LIFE IS GOOD finally. Finally a happy blog.

I bought a car today and can finally say the car I have been driving for 10 years is MINE.

School has started again and even though I don't know anyone in my class and I have to get used to taking tests again, I am excited because it is my last semester of school EVER (until I start teaching again). I also started work again. I started a week late due to circumstances beyond my control and I am finally caught up.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Internet Cafe exhibitionism II... pt. 7

Posted 10-15-2010 at 01:56 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

[23:00:16] ???: hands on the table
[23:00:21] nakedhelen: Devious...
[23:00:32] ???: do it
[23:00:38] nakedhelen: OK!
[23:00:44] ???: i want you to edge like that
[23:00:48] ???: can you?
[23:01:00] nakedhelen: I'll try...
[23:02:37] nakedhelen: Mmm.. this is silly but good! I wonder if people notice me wiggle around like an idiot...
[23:02:54] ???: that's the point ;D
[23:03:57] ???: are there people right in your row?
[23:04:08]...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report on Wedgie for my Lover

Posted 03-15-2014 at 05:25 PM by Rose_Angel

Introduction

It’s been months since my last blog. Not quite a year, but close to 9 months. The reason for this, is because I quit doing online D/s stuff in general.

However, I still talk to several friends, and the only exception to quitting all D/s, is my friendship with frosty and 1pupil. I occasionally give them tasks… and every so often, although rare, I let Frosty have some type of …. I wouldn’t really say dominance, but something like that over me, for very short
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Am I really submissive? Am I terrible at it?

Posted 10-30-2015 at 07:59 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 10-30-2015 at 08:14 PM by Happy Me

I have seen so much of this lately.
  • I do my kink in this way, or that way, does that make me wrong?
  • I keep my personality and don't just smush to my doms whims, is that wrong?
  • I have a life and personality and don't always want to do this, does that mean I'm not really submissive?
  • I only feel like domming sometimes, I don't know if that means I am not really a dom?
  • I really only feel like being kinky in the bedroom, is there something wrong with me?
  • I sometimes don't feel very obedient or
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

HID - Always Updatable Posts (updated)

Posted 03-27-2020 at 12:37 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 08-27-2020 at 06:16 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags hid, images

Never have I seen someone use this on getDare even though I posted this blog entry four years ago. Nevertheless, here's an updated version which is more straight to the point.

Introduction
As some of you know, you cannot edit your post(s) after 6205 minutes (4 days, 7 hours and 25 minutes). This can be annoying if you'd like to keep updating your thread post with new information such as rankings, graphs, statistics, to-do lists, or thread related information. Fortunate for you,...
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old

Final Big Brother task Report

Posted 02-07-2017 at 11:52 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags report

The Task -:

For this task you are going to dress in pantyhose, bra, panties and corset under your regular/work clothes and from waking up drink a pint of water every two hours. However you only have a limited number of times you can use the bathroom during the day. Five times is the maximum you can use the bathroom while out/at work.

When at home you are free to pee without it counting towards your five available times...if you do so on cam with Sam, strip and pee yourself.
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Tempation!

Posted 04-22-2017 at 12:50 AM by MasterDaddy02

Tempation is a everyday battle. It can tear apart what is strong and make weak. It can eat at one emotions slowly and make the truth come out. Love is really as deep as it is felt without second thoughts. Yet, at anytime those feelings can do a 360 turn in the opposite direction. Is it a dangerous thought? Of course it is, as people do change as time goes on. Is it wrong? In all honesty, it is neither wrong or right. Do people get hurt? Yes, because that is apart of life. But, how you are able to handle...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized