Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

14th December

Posted 12-15-2014 at 02:10 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So after yesterday's blog post, Master is a lot happy with me although he did post on the person above sleeping dare thread as extra punishment.

So I woke up and wrote my degrading words on my thighs and breasts before getting dressed in clothes Master had picked out the night before - easier to organise the night before as we wake up at different times and I don't really want to wander around naked until he wakes up. I was allowed to wear leggings, shorts and a t-shirt...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Finding a submissive.

Posted 12-14-2014 at 05:52 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

So, last week things had gone pretty tits up with regards to my search for a sub. Things weren't looking particularly promising, though I promised that I wasn't going to rush things.

However, not long after I posted my blog about the searching someone got in contact with me. Someone I found, very quickly, I could talk to easily and openly. Someone who shared my sense of humour and enthusiasm.

That person's name is Mikasa. In my opinion she's amazing. I'm very happy to say...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

toys

Posted 12-14-2014 at 03:07 AM by 6u3k
Updated 12-14-2014 at 03:33 AM by 6u3k
Tags anal, dildos, list, toys, vibs

7inch vib
10 inch vib
16 inch double header
10 inch k9 toy with 3.5 inch wide knot
2 inch wide plug
3 inch wide plug
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

13th November

Posted 12-14-2014 at 12:28 AM by sparklystar

Morning,

So yesterday was my step-sister's birthday. I also received several messages from my Master/boyfriend. I got up as normal, had a shower and wrote 'slut' and 'whore' on the respective thighs and breasts. I was the first one up as it was a Saturday which meant I had peace and quiet while I had my breakfast cereal out of a a bowl on the floor with no hands. While eating I received the first message from Master.

What are you wearing today?

I replied...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 5 - Male housemate: Matt [nxne]

Posted 12-13-2014 at 12:08 PM by AnalGirl1
Updated 12-24-2014 at 06:57 AM by AnalGirl1

'FUCK ME' with Lipstick on my Body, vib on high in my pussy, the 6,3 inch plug tip in my ass, holding it with my cuffed hands behind my back.
At about 1pm I was ready to go and slowly opened Matts door (opening/closing doors looked funny) - dark, soft music, he looked asleep.
I closed the door and kneeled on the ground beside his bed. My ass was used to that plug on that evening, so it went in quick - but still painful. I was sitting on the ground, legs in front - the plug ALL the way
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

12th December

Posted 12-13-2014 at 05:47 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So let's start with an apology. I have been away because I have been on my period and so therefore haven't been able to do much but I have also left university for christmas and as such have moved into a new house because my family moved while I was away. This has taken some adjustment and although it is a reason for being absent it is not acceptable so I am sorry.

Moving on to yesterday. So I was home alone with my dad's girlfriend - although she went out for most of...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Older Stuff [by nxne]

Posted 12-12-2014 at 09:10 AM by AnalGirl1

You'll insert your vibrating egg deep inside you pussy and then lube up and insert your favourite butt-plug into your ass... I also want you to put on some nipple clamps and then cover them up with a bra. You'll then put some sturdy panties on to ensure the toys are kept in place. Dress normally and head out.

I want you to have the remote control for your vibrating egg in your hand... And now, the fun part: you'll switch the egg on (if it has different settings - then on maximum) each
Posted in Uncategorized