PINCH: I'll pinch my pussy 10 times
"KISS": I will make out with the nearest object
GAG: I will strip naked and gag myself with my underwear right now
PM me "TIED UP"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Scene 3

Posted 08-06-2015 at 11:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Torture of choice: Tickling, Toothpaste and forced orgasms
Code retrieved: Yes
Duration: 57 minutes 53 seconds
Total Elapsed Time: 2 hours 4 minutes 15 seconds

Once Asslvr started the timer, he told me I needed to stand still and wait as he prepared me for the last scene. He placed the small pink bullet vibe against my clit, had me close my legs really tightly together and then began to wrap my legs with bondage wrap. He circled my legs from my ankles all the way up
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Scene 2

Posted 08-04-2015 at 10:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-06-2015 at 10:38 PM by Butterfly

Torture of choice: Edging and Denial
Code retrieved: Yes
Duration: 48 minutes 46 seconds
Total Elapsed Time: 1 hour 6 minutes 22 seconds

After Asslvr started the timer, he had me get on the bed on my knees, with my face on the bed. Before we got started, I asked if we could pause the time so I could pee, but he said No! I would have to give him the number in order to pee. Ooooh nicely played Sir! This was going to be interesting.

Once I was on the bed
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Catch Me

Posted 08-04-2015 at 09:56 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 08-04-2015 at 09:58 PM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

Trust is a tricky thing. I know I shouldn't let my past experiences make me wary of you, but they do. I know you're not the one who made me feel smaller, but someone did and as much as I would love to say you'd never do that to me, that's what I thought about them.

Lighthouses are the metaphor in my mind tonight. Trusting someone, romantically or platonically, is like leaving that island where you feel at least somewhat grounded. It's going out into the open sea in your rickety boat and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

looking for sub

Posted 08-04-2015 at 08:16 PM by jasontimmy
Updated 08-05-2015 at 05:40 AM by jasontimmy

Hello most of you know me already. But here i am looki ng for a sub that i can call my own when im online . I wilk take c are of you the best of my ability. im looking for fun, rp someone being obedient, listen to my command,address me as sir when needs to be, willing to do dares when told do so, and when i say jump you say how high sir, i will consider my needs of the sub then my own as i seem fit, also willing to be there talking being there for each other, thanks
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dominant.

Posted 08-04-2015 at 03:37 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 08-04-2015 at 04:24 PM by An_Jon (I spelling bad apologise)

The title should have made it obvious - this is a blog post about the word 'dominant', and what it means in the kink community. I'll preface the rest of this post by being open about my feelings towards the word: I'm growing to dislike it and everything it represents. More on that later.

What got me thinking about the word, properly, was overhearing a conversation between two people about my age whom I assume had just entered into a D/S relationship. It's a habit some people form...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mirrors

Posted 08-04-2015 at 12:47 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

What do you see when you look at me?

You say that I'm gorgeous as hell and fucking beautiful, but what do you see? Are you seeing how tired my eyes are or how terrified I am?

Are you seeing all the previous scars that have been left on my mind? Do you see the physical scars as well?

You haven't seen my entire body because I don't want to shatter this belief you have that I am beautiful. I'm too afraid you'll see me and run. I contradict your statements, but...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal