Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Im Training My Slave To "Recycle"...

Posted 04-10-2009 at 08:03 PM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx
Updated 04-10-2009 at 08:06 PM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven’t been on here in a LONG time! I’m back though!

My boyfriend (Dale Lauder on here) isn’t the most environmentally friendly person. So I’m helping him to be more earth friendly for Earth Week (April 16 -23). He masturbates a lot, like at least once a day. And he wastes a lot of paper wipin himself off or water washin himself off. Its not environmentally friendly. Dale is addicted to masturbatin, and theres no way I can get him to stop. So we have...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Corrupting My Boyfriend!

Posted 02-07-2009 at 06:58 PM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hello GetDare Community!

You might know that I've been trying to get my boyfriend (DaleLauder) to try some bi stuff for me: its my #1 turn on! So I posted this ad on Buffalo Craigslist:

Hey Buffalo! My boyfriend's str8 but after a *LOT* of persuasion [I'm good at that ], I got him to agree to fulfill one of my biggest fantasies: doing bi stuff with me and another guy! I'm going to school in Toronto and he lives in Florida, but he's coming up and we're staying in Buffalo...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average.

My Interests

Posted 01-27-2009 at 11:38 AM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hi Everyone

Theres Not Much Room In The Profiles To Say What Your Into And Stuff So Im Puttin It IN My Blog

I'm 90% Mistress Here Lookin For Slaves With Cams To Have Fun With. (I Only Switch With My BF So Dont Ask) I'm Not A Professional Or Super Strict And Mean. I Dont Like Pain, Or Anything Else Extreme.

My Favorite Thing To Watch Guys Do Is Swallow Their Cum For Me. If Youre Not Sure If You Like It And Need Me To Help You Learn To Like It Let...
Posted in Uncategorized