Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Meeting AM!!! (Part Three.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 02:52 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 03-03-2017 at 02:57 PM by IceMaiden

I wasn't looking forward to this day. We didn't have very long together before I would need to make my way to the train station to return home and I was sad about leaving him and getting such little time today after we had so long the day before. So when he was called away within minutes of getting to me I was devestated, although I tried not to show it. I knew he was just as upset and didn't want my distress to make him feel worse so I did my best to mask what I could.

After he left I resigned myself to watching TV or playing games on my phone for the next hour before I would need to finish packing and get ready to leave. But just as I started to play a game there was a knock on the door and I thought it was the hotel owner and called out to see who it was. And when AM called out for me to open the door....yay!!! I was so happy he was back.

We didn't have long now. We had originally decided to do some body writing before a chest harness again but given how little time we had neither of us wanted to use it all with play so instead we decided to cuddle and talk until we had to leave. As much as I loved and enjoyed every type of play that we did, this was still my favourite part of the entire trip. Being in his arms feels so natural and so right. At some point I gave him the picture I had coloured for him and the letter I had written him, partly for my Daddy and partly for my Sir. He wanted to read the letter at home so I couldn't see his emotion but I wouldn't let him and made him read it in front of me. I think he liked both letters.

After it was time to check out he drove me to the train station where we kissed and said our goodbyes. Neither of us like long drawn out goodbyes so although I would have liked him to stay until I was on the train I was also glad he didn't as I knew if he did I would have ended up crying.

We talked for the majority of my train journey home and already I was missing him so much. I am sad we didn't get longer or that we can't be closer in distance but it just isn't possible right now. Both of us have kids to think about so the most we can do is take what we can as and when we can. We're hoping that if our schedules remain the same we can plan our next meet in June sometime.

Because I asked him what he thought of me as a submissive and a person he now wants me to do the same sooo...

As a Dom? He is fantastic. He is perfect for me. He knows when to push me further and when I really need to stop. He can read my body language beautifully even when I am not saying a single word. I feel safer with him than I ever felt before when submitting. He knows me inside out and the difference between what I want and what I need. There wasn't a single second I felt unsafe or that something was going to be too much for me or a doubt in my mind that he would stop or pull me back if it was needed. Even when I was doing something I hated I felt loved and safe the entire time.

As a person he is just as amazing. He makes it so easy for me to be myself without feeling stupid or shy or self concious (in a bad way.) He makes me laugh often daily and even more so in person. He is sweet and loving and kind and he cares about me in ways I have rarely experienced. He makes me feel like just being myself is enough for him. And I love him for that.

I have commented often things like I love you to him, and I do. I love him a hell of a lot. I am also in love with him. Even more than before now. He is everything to me and I am beyond happy we got to spend those few days together. <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1115 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just being yourself is more than enough for anyone. Anybody who couldnt love you for you a) wouldn't deserve you and b) would be an utter moron. Anyone who does love you for you can back the fuck off, I got here first.