Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

1. Old Comment

Two Strange getDare Fetishes

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    The ban list has been slightly tamer lately (step up, mods! ), but it is most certainly part of my gD Enjoyment Experience!
    I love your avatars!
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    But I'll try to up my game.
    I think you got game. You are one of my favorite commentators. Though it must be hard coming up with different remarks considering how often someone has to get banned.
  3. Old Comment

A Double Punishment - Part I (the setup)

You made my night...

Oh sure, you're all sweet and nice in public.
    You're just terrible.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anakin View Comment
    I'm not sure what else to say besides

I <3 U
  4. Old Comment

A Double Punishment - Part I (the setup)

You made my night...

I'm not sure what else to say besides

I <3 U
  5. Old Comment

To be fair, I love checking out the banned list. I sometimes go how am I not surprised? That said, changing the standard getdare colors and stuff sounds fun. I'd do that myself but scary!
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    The ban list has been slightly tamer lately (step up, mods! ), but it is most certainly part of my gD Enjoyment Experience!
    I'll work on it! I think most of the bans have been the same thing (spam or user requested) lately. And so it doesn't lend itself to as much creativity. But I'll try to up my game.
  7. Old Comment

8. Old Comment

I really enjoy the ban list as well, you are not alone!
  9. Old Comment

Nothing strange about liking the ban list; that shit's pure gold.

Anyone who wants to change the standard gd colours of my profile is in for some stiff resistance, however. Pervert!
  10. Old Comment

Lol the ban list is fun. I didn't know you can read it. Good to know. Thank you for sharing!
  11. Old Comment

Well that went sideways-ish quickly. ����
    Posted 07-29-2021 at 04:17 AM by lucy.transvestite lucy.transvestite is offline
  12. Old Comment

Now I have to add the banlist reading to my curious about list.
  13. Old Comment

The ban list can be rather entertaining. There's some gems on the list.
  14. Old Comment

I had to laugh reading this blog entry^^ I also read the ban list from time to time, it is amusing, I have to say. What do you think about my profile? :P
  15. Old Comment

Post Dare/Punishment Suggestions (closed)

We can modify it a little if it seems impossible. If you fail after the first round of trying to touch the baseboard, you may try again but instead of touching the base board you must walk to each corner of your house and say “this big tittie blonde needs to learn a lesson”. If you decide to do this one, you need to change your shoes out for heels. You must take the laces out of your tennis shoes or find some other cordage and tie them around your ankles such that your ankles are loosely tied together (enough that you make walk 6-12 inches each step).

I’m a little scared asking you to put your heels one
    Updated 04-17-2020 at 09:39 AM by lop747
  16. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lop747 View Comment
    You’ll have to hold both of your breast together with the candle between them with one of your arms and with the other you’ll have to touch the baseboard.
    I will try but I have a feeling this will not work, which might be the intention? Keeping my chin up is also going to be a problem.

I have to admit, however, it is very creative, which I do appreciate, though I am a bit apprehensive about this forfeit.
  17. Old Comment

You’ll have to hold both of your breast together with the candle between them with one of your arms and with the other you’ll have to touch the baseboard.
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    you bend over or squat to touch the baseboard
    I misread this. How do I hold the candle in place and touch the baseboard?
  19. Old Comment

Every corner I mean every corner in every room.

Bottoms of your feet, I mean when you bend over or squat to touch the baseboard, you can’t fall over or stable yourself. Don’t touch anything but the baseboard with your hand and don’t touch the floor with anything but your feet. No need to shuffle although the tied together tennis shoes should keep you from walking normally.

And yes I was giving you an optional challenge. I’d like for you to not use your hands at all on the candle or your boobs if you can do that; however, I do understand the risks and dangers of walking around the house with a lit candle.

I can’t wait to hear how this goes
    Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:55 PM by lop747
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    You must light the long candle . . . You must walk to every wall corner in your house . . . If your touch the floor with anything but the bottoms of your feet, you must start over. . . . For and added challenge . . .
    Damn, pardon my Anglo-Saxon, but I almost had the giver of this forfeit convinced to close down this payment.

Sigh.

Questions about your request. By "every corner" do you mean in a room or the whole house? By "bottoms of your feet" you mean I have to shuffle only to walk? Finally, are you giving me a choice between two different forfeits or an option challenge?
  21. Old Comment

You must light the long candle and put it between your breast. You are only allowed to hold it there by clenching your breast together. You can’t use your hands on the candle. Now put on a pair of tennis shoes and tie the shoe laces together. You must walk to every wall corner in your house or apartment and touch the baseboard.

This should give enough time for some hot wax to drip down onto you.

If you drop the candle, you must start from the beginning. If your touch the floor with anything but the bottoms of your feet, you must start over.

For and added challenge, try holding the candle by pressing your breast together only with your arms, not using your hands.
  22. Old Comment

Wow, no suggestions?

Thank you guys!
  23. Old Comment

The Whipping Post

Champion4Ever gave me a wonderful evil dare as payment for being a ditz in the chat room. Every time the "drum" sound announced someone leaving or entering I had to spank myself 5 times. While every comment was 15. I had to describe every spanking to the room while they were unaware of the dare. Very sexy though my poor little rear was very much out of shape since I haven't been on here in a while.
  24. Old Comment

The Whipping Post

Good to see you back! I look forward to reading about your adventures.
  25. Old Comment

The Whipping Post

This is my first time back on getdare in over a year after I bailed on all things BDSM. It took a while, but those old devilish desires finally came back and I gave in and logged on. Since I left so abruptly I decided I should be punished so I chose stlsportsfan33 little game “Snakes & Ladder.” (www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310293) to pay for my sins.

I have to admit I started off playing the game wrong. I thought (mistakenly) it was a simple table where you rolled a 1-100 to see what punishment you would receive. Since it had been over a year I concluded that one roll was too lenient and that a harsher treatment was in order so I would let a dice determine the number of my torments.

Fate decided I would have to endure four punishments.

The first punishment was a #46 (“spank each cheek 50 times”). The instructions didn't say anything about state of one's attire, so I bent over the couch and spanked my jean-covered rear 100 times. Easy-peasy.

The second roll was a #26, which commanded “ladder to 15.” It was here I realized I wasn't playing the game right. I decided to keep on with my initial rules but would not count a “ladder” as one of my four punishments, instead I would have to remove a piece of clothing for each “ladder” rolled. I took my sweater off and read #15 (“remove clamps, massage nipples for 2 minutes, and reapply clamps at 90 degrees”). Not having any clamps, clothespins would have to do.

Gently under-cupping my bra covered breasts I began to fondle myself. The massaging and my trepidation about no longer being use to being punishment did the trick, my nipples were rock hard and quite sensitiveness.

As I went downstairs to got the clothespins. Again there was no mention of one's attire for the punishment. Feeling a bit cheeky that I was flirting with the rule I clamped the clothespins over my bra; a plain old white, work-outside, thing, so the material was on the thick side. The clothespins did sting a bit, but the extra padding did lessen the the pain. Having them jutting out at a 90 degree angle I rolled the dice for my third punishment.

A #21 came up (“pull on clamps for 30 seconds”), which seemed like an easy challenge. Taking hold of the clothespin on my right breast I gave it a gentle pull and started to count. I barely got past one when the clothespin slipped off. Trying more times then was reasonable I desperately tried to make the challenge work, but the clothespin could never get a firm enough grip to stay on. I knew there was only one way to make this work. Reaching around I unclasped my bra and threw it on the couch. Now topless I clamped one clothespin over my naked erect right nipple and then my left. I admit I gasped and whined a bit as both went on.

The computer generated number announced my final punishment: #7 (“snake back to #2”) Grumbling, I dropped my jeans and kicked them across the floor as my clothespins bounced about. Standing in but my panties I read #2 (“jog in place for 60 seconds”).

“It could be worse.” I groaned. Making sure the blinds were closed I slipped on my sneakers I felt like an idiot getting on my treadmill with only panties and two clothespins on. I set the speed to 4.5 and began my jog. I usually run about twice a week, but always with a bra and sports-bra for support. The run went from silly, to humiliating to painful. My breasts flopped around horribly, with the clothespin mockingly waving about and even clicking together a few times. After the required minute I dismounted the treadmill and gently removed the clothespins. Heading upstairs I got some Neutrogena to tend to my poor abused chest.

I confess the caressing on of the lotion felt so good it drove me to masturbate.
    Updated 04-03-2020 at 01:57 PM by cariadferch