Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BrownDude25

Rate this Entry

A Dom's first sub - I

Posted 06-20-2014 at 03:00 AM by BrownDude25

Hey, this is my first blog entry, and rightly enough, to commemorate my first d/s experience. I've been introduced to the bdsm lifestyle very recently (past 3-4 months) and am very intrigued by it. I was always confused as to whether I am a dom or a sub and hence often concluded I was a switch. But recently after my experience I've realised I'm more of a dom than a sub, however I do enjoy the occasional role reversal. Well enough of my banter, lets get down to the actual topic - My first experience with a sub - Part 1.

It all started with an unexpected work related trip to the city of Bangalore (India). It was a small upgradation capsule supposed to last for a month. We had a batch of around 25 employees attending. I was the last person to arrive for the capsule and since all the hotel rooms were already occupied, I was allotted the only remaining accommodation which was a 2 bedroom apartment. It was a small apartment but it would serve my purpose as I was to live all alone in it...or so I thought. The following afternoon, after the capsule had begun, saw the arrival of Miss A (can’t divulge any names here), who was to soon become my wilful and obedient sub.

Naturally, since the hotel rooms were all used up and the ladies didn’t want to share, Miss A was asked if she would like to share the apartment with me. There were two separate bedrooms after all! Little did she know that her ‘bedroom’ would never be used, except on a few rare occasions which you’ll read later on.

Sparks were flying from the moment we were alone in the house. Of course I was all gentlemanly and courteous, but deep inside I couldn’t stop imagining how hot she would be naked and at my feet…begging me to let her suck my cock. Or how lovely she would look tied spreadeagle and blindfolded on my bedpost while I admired her every curve and tickled her with a feather. But nevertheless I did manage to control myself the first night and went to bed alone and with a hard on.

The thing with small makeshift apartments is that the walls aren’t thick enough to prevent voices from one room carrying through to the adjoining room. Its not possible to make out what a person is saying, but moaning….that’s something you can definitely identify! As luck would have it, the two bedrooms although having entry from opposite sides of the house, did share a common wall. And Miss A was definitely moaning in the middle of the night. Well, all I could do was wank off to it and sleep…after all I am a gentleman!

The next day was a blur. The only thing in focus was my imagination, and it was definitely working overtime. Everytime I looked at Miss A all I could hear was her moaning, all I could think was what I could have been doing to increase her moaning and convert it into begging. Begging me to fuck her, begging me that she would do anything just to have my cock inside her! The day somehow dragged through and it was time to go back to the apartment. Since we were going to the same place, we travelled together. It was a 20 min ride in a cab and we talked of the days work. Once we reached the apartment, that’s when the tension started to build. She said she’d freshen up and came back in nice black track pants and a white top. She wasn’t wearing a bra, I could make out from the way her breasts were shaking under her top. Immediately my mind wandered off to how I’d love to tie her hands behind her back, play with her breasts, bite her nipples and make her squeal out. And that’s when she caught me staring at her breasts. “You seem to like them” she said, and I awoke from my daydream. I was flabbergasted, didn’t know what to say, but I guess this bdsm stuff has really made me one horny bastard, for never in my right senses would I have answered, “Well I’m more attracted to them since I heard you moaning last night.”
She was definitely taken aback and for a moment I thought that’s it, I’ve lost any chance I had with this sexy babe and most probably lost my job too! But as luck would have it, things changed within a second. She thought for a while, gave a wicked smile and asked me what my intentions were. I knew it was now or never. So I told her. I told her my deepest fantasy, my sinister desires. I told her I wanted her to be my slave….

------------------
To be continued...will post it soon!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1894 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments