Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

You are special girl if:

Posted 09-28-2013 at 02:13 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

After hang out with you:
1) All acquainted girls seem in general nothing abed and even there is nothing to compare...
2) Looking the German film and seeing as a girl begins to undress, set a question, why it is not yet undressed...
3) Constantly remember your breast and its feeling in the hands... taste of your nipple for itself on teeth and your lion's roar, when I bite him...
4) All the time dreaming about your blowjob and thinking my dick is the most delicious thing in the world ...
5) Feel surprised that not all women want one orgasm after another.
6) Understand that your moan in bed - the sweetest sound in the world of music .
7) If I can not sleep at night, thinking you scream "Yeah-ah-ah!" When I entered in your ass ...
8) Always remember the taste of your sweet holes with a piece of ice cream on the clitoris ...
9) I think that ideas about two girls for myself I have in mind for some reason stopped appearing, and all thoughts are about you ...
10) Constantly think about the next meeting, in any place and at any time and notice that when a partner talks about a business trip, think not about business, but about that, how quickly I will be able to bring down and arrive to you...
11) I remember your mad eyes after an orgasm, when you were finally able to open them...

And still - mad feeling of your flesh shivering from desire under my palms...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 723 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments