Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - Week 1, Day 3, Master 1 + health update

Posted 05-07-2015 at 12:27 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Let's start with an update on my health and get the news out the way. I did go to the doctors today on my way back from signing a house contract. In terms of sneezing blood, it isn't anything to worry about it. It just means that where I have a cold at the moment and its cold outside, the skin on the inside of my nose is very dry and the force of the sneezing breaks the skin off, causing a bit of blood and the result is that. Apparently its perfectly normal for it to happen in winter but is known to happen in summer. He also checked out my elbow to the eye, he said that the slight bruising/swelling will go down (nothing is broken) but the reason its giving me headaches is because its on a nerve which the doctor kindly released (don't ask me how - I'm not entirely sure myself). So I am perfectly fine

On to my actual third trial day. I woke up at 6:24am because of my body clock and have instinctively got into the routine of getting out of bed, kneeling down and repeating the 'I am Sir's slut. I must follow orders' mantra for three minutes. I took a few minutes to complete normal meditation before crawling to my bathroom. This is because we are working towards pet play. It wasn't too bad as I have an ensuite in my room so it wasn't far to go and once in the shower I was allowed to stand up. As instructed I rewrote the word sir on my stomach and slut on my boobs (feel like a right slut because again it is faded on my pussy). After my shower I dressed in a nude leopard print thong, a nude bra (given I need to get changed later for an awards night) black tight jeans and a bright pink t-shirt. After this i went and had my breakfast of porridge and juice.

One of my tasks this day was to spank my pussy 25 times every hour on the hour when home (although I wasn't certain if this included before going to lectures as Sir had stated that once back from lectures...) however i decided to do it any hour I was home as I didn't want to disappoint Sir or be forced to deal with a punishment. So at 7am and 8am I spanked my pussy light-medium hard. it stung a little but wasn't too bad.

I was also tasked with wearing my vibe for my lectures (half the time on and half the time off). As a lot of my lectures were cancelled today, I only had one lecture and more free time than expected. However I did kep the vibe in for my lecture though, the first half on second half off. It was arousing and kept me focused on it rather than my lecture (so a bit of a nuisance but not too much otherwise I wouldn't have done it). When I had my first cancelled lecture, I did a second part to this task which was to keep it on 10 minutes, off for 5 and then repeat. That was more arousing than the previous part and kept me horny as I wanted to keep touching in between times but I didn't because as a dirty slut I have to earn that privilege.

Also I didn't get back to my flat until gone 10 so i missed those pussy spankings out. I did the 25 at 11 in between my vibe task - that didn't help the horniness.

I had to go sign my flat contract for next year (and head to doctors) so knowing this I spanked my pussy 50 times to cover the time I was out. Once back, I then completed some more tasks. The first that I did was to tape my legs together for an hour. I did it over my clothes as there was nothing stated about me having to be naked/clothed and I sat in bed and read during the hour so I was hidden by my covers so no-one could walk in and see me. Obviously the bondage was slightly annoying but it didn't cause any issues and I was capable of revising thoroughly.

When I took the tape off I then did more spanking before locking my door and sitting on the floor, taping my legs wide apart (again I was fully clothed - if Sir had wanted me naked and humiliated by that he should have said) and reading some more. I was reading my revision notes. One of my flatmates did try and come in but thought I had gone out so left quickly. This made me nervous as there was no way I could hide or move if she had managed to get in.

I continued to do spankings on the hour. The spankings have been building a pain in my pussy and I was so glad to get out the house for the awards meal/night (where we won society of the year) because it meant I didn't have to do anymore.

I wore my pyjama and thong to bed because I am slowly losing an item of clothing each night to bed as part of the pet play (pet's aren't allowed clothes)

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1534 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sparkly, I have a suggestion on your nose being so dry. I've used this time and time again when my nose is dry or I have a sniffle, use petroleum jelly or Vaseline on the inside of your nose. Don't used tons but just enough so your nose isn't so irritable. I had a lot of nose "bleeds" last year when I was ill at the end of our winter and it did help relief the irritableness a lot for me personally. One of the many unknown uses of Vaseline, in fact

Continue with the blogs... Sounds like you're having a little fun there. Good luck with the rest of the tasks. Looking forward to reading some more
  2. Old Comment
    So glad you are feeling better! (Dry weather is sucky, thank goodness for doctors and the end of headachyness). The spankings sounded like fun, and kudos for wearing your vibe to class (so much braver than I). Hope you have another wonderful day tomorrow
    Posted 05-07-2015 at 05:51 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I love hearing about hidden public, but im curious you glossed over the way you was turning the vibe on and off. Did you have to reach into your panties to turn it on/off or was it wireless with the remote in your pocket, or was there a remote with a cord hanging out of your pocket that anyone could have possibly seen?