Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheKitteh

Rate this Entry

How I found my master. (Part four)

Posted 04-15-2017 at 09:50 PM by TheKitteh

After comic con my ex and I went on vacation with his mom, it was supposed to be a romanic get away for him and I but my thoughts were consumed by Master. He danced around in my dreams and normal thoughts, even while having sex with my ex my mind we imagining it was master.

For the next few months I neither saw nor talked to Master because of social anxiety, I had composed messages and almost sent them but chickened out at the last moment. After a while circumstances changed and my ex and I moved 1000 miles way from my master. I was devastated and longed to give Master a proper good bye, to see him again, and to hug him one last time. Things ended between my ex and I, and he ended up moving back to the area Master lives in. Thought I was all alone when my phone suddenly started to ring with messages. It was Master. We started talking again, just as friends, when the topic of bdsm was brought up once again. Master told me that we was looking for a sub and wanted to learn more about being a Dom since he hadn't had very many relationships. This was my chance. Master could finally be mine. I hinted that I was looking for a Dom but at the time I was unsure if I wanted to fully jump into the physical/sexual side. I took a week to decide because I was so nervous and self conscious. I finally agreed to fully be his pet and that's when the fun began.

We started by getting to know each other as friends before starting to play. We started with truth or dare one night, I was so nervous, especially when I had to strip and show myself to him. I was not expecting the response he gave me when I stood naked in front of my master. He looked at me with eyes full of admiration and want, he assured me that he thought I am beautiful and that I have nothing to hide. I'm still shy about showing myself to Master but I'm slowly getting out of my shell.

Master is mine at last!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 697 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments