Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The answer is...

Posted 06-18-2009 at 07:18 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

42!

Yes, finally I've gotten around to posting a H2G2 one.

Just in case you didn't know, there is such a thing called google calculator. If you type "1+1" it will give you "2". If you type in "the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything" it will give you 42.

I am not joking with you. Here's the link for all you non-believers ( http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...answer&aqi=g10)...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

John Gallagher Jr!!!

Posted 06-18-2009 at 02:15 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

OMG, my favorite actor ever! He is a total genius! I love him!

One of the best male voices alive today!

This is him accepting a Tony (Yes, Oh? You haven't heard? That Spring Awakening won, not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but eight, yes, eight Tonies in a single year!)

(And it was nominated for eleven!)

I'll show you some videos that...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 06-18-2009 at 10:21 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Updated 06-18-2009 at 10:22 AM by Officelover (Once again, I forgot the picture.)

This is a pomegranate for all of you meat-eaters who refuse to try delicious fruit. I think this sums up two things about me:

First, my Judaism. It was not an apple that was the forbidden fruit, and there is no reason to assume it was one. This is because there is no apples in the Middle East. However, it's been suggested it was a pomegranate or a fig. Also, at the beginning of the Jewish New Year, Rosh...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crossdresser, More like Transvestite

Posted 06-18-2009 at 09:08 AM by emo boy

as my username suggests im into crossdressing but recently i have been spending days as a woman and have decided that i need to go to the next level.
From now on, i will be spending everyday dressed as a woman, i will shave my legs etc, paint my nails, everything about me will now became female
even my name, as some of you may know my name was Matthew but i would like to be known as Melissa from now on
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crazy past 24 hours

Posted 06-17-2009 at 10:08 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

What a past 24 hours! First, the new getdare comes to life!!! Make sure you all thank depp and the wonderful job he has done! There were quite a few bugs last time he did a major update about 3 years ago, and, so far, things are running much better. Not as important, but still fun, is the iPhone 3.0 software update!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Math Lesson

Posted 06-17-2009 at 07:53 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Pi is an irrational number.

The square root of any negative number is regarded as an "imaginary number".

No shit.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

5 Page Paper All over Again

Posted 06-17-2009 at 07:04 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I guess in college, you have to do work all on your own. Becuase my Dad basically told me what to write on my 5 page paper, and the teacher said it didn't sound like my writing. So I had two choices, write it again, with a new topic, or take the class all over again. Well clearly, I wouldn't be stupid and take that crappy class all over again, so I wrote a brand new 5 page paper. it sucked.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized