Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > fork

1. Old Comment

Kyl

of course Y and W are known as semivowels (also known as glides or non-syllabic vowels)
  2. Old Comment

My sexual identity

I have to give you props for having the most confusing blog I have seen in my entire life
  3. Old Comment

Kyl

Hmm, I never knew Y was a vowel. :S

Kyl is pronounced "Kill". Nice. :P
  4. Old Comment

My sexual identity

Well said. There was a big two-spirit rally at my school the other day. While I do not think you are a aboriginal person, there was a lot of identity similarities between what you described and how a lot of the traditional two spirits identified themselves.

I find it interesting- (no value judgement)- that Kyle is gay. I would have assumed (value judgement) that he or Kyla would have been interested in girls. Thanks for clearing up my unfounded, and unsolicited, assumptions.
  5. Old Comment

Kyl

so is kyl pronounced like kyle or kill or keel.

lol or sayd kay why el

please clerify how to say it lol
  6. Old Comment

My sexual identity

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fork View Comment
    Again, linkplz?
    Maybe this will help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer

Also, the reason these aren't entirely accurate is because it's WIKIPEDIA. A place where idiots can define life. I just posted from there cause it was simple and easy and I don't expect anyone to actually read the links anyway. People are lazy.

No offense but I wouldn't trust any research you're doing either.. You say you know more than Is Neit and others about your depression? Well I know more than you about my gender identity.
    If you have anything more to say that is similar to what you have been saying, PM me, or don't say it at all (recommended).

Thank you.

You Rock Fork!!! this blog made it so much clearer for me. Reading about what its like for you made me realise that someone i know is genderqueer. Thank you!!! Oh and good for you for telling it to Knot, he just made himself look like an idiot.
    Posted 11-13-2009 at 07:28 PM by Enigma's Slave Enigma's Slave is offline
  7. Old Comment

My sexual identity

Fork --

Just happened upon reference to your blog in a post here on GD and it piqued my interest enough to check it out. Well put, and and wanted to add that I'm in the same boat so to speak.

I live in a male body, am straight (married), but have a female side that I repressed for a very long time. About 10 years ago I finally got fed up with living only "half out of the box" and decided that I'd be myself and not be confined by what society says a guy should be. Best decision I've ever made and wish I had realised that it would set me free many years before mustering up the courage to do so.

Kudos for you for recognising who you are and being yourself!

Liz; Lizzie; Lizzard!
  8. Old Comment

Responses to my SM Ad

Perhaps? pretty sure you will receive more :P
  9. Old Comment

for safe keeping

Some good points made, but I have one point for you...

Humans, as you pointed out, evolved to eat meat. Canines are one of the more obvious adaptions, but as well as this, our entire digestive system and metabolism is based around eating at least some meat. Certainly not as much as we do in our western society, but it is pretty difficult to get all the nutrients we need from grain and vegetables alone.

Therefore, if we are going to eat meat, we should eat relatively energy-efficient meats, like chicken, and as little red meat as possible.

On that note, did you know that keeping a large dog as a pet requires more energy than driving an SUV? That amazed me :S
  10. Old Comment

My sexual identity

Fork can you clear something up
    do you consider yourself androgenous.. so the same person with equal masculine and feminine qualities?
    OR
    do you consider yourself to have two totally seperate personalities? one is masculine the other feminine?
    OR
    Neither and i am wayyy off
    Posted 10-15-2009 at 10:21 AM by dared to perfection dared to perfection is offline
  11. Old Comment

Tiger Lovers

what maitro got wrong there is that the first white tiger was from south africa and there is a reserve(i think) there with a sign that says "home of the white tiger" but they hvae been caused of inbreeding, inbdreegind itselfm doesnt cause all these horrible diformaties what it is the gene pool getting smaller so if either parent tiger has a genetic ilness the cub is more likely to have it if it is in bred
  12. Old Comment

Walmart

I'm going to Alfred University though. The other is some crappy state school that I'd never want to set foot in.. I love the size! Small schools are for me. The isolation is hard sometimes but I'm okay with it.
  13. Old Comment

Walmart

Haha . . . I actually checked out Alfred. 2 colleges right across the street from each other with nothing to do for MILES. Good luck in the winter, couldn't go to a school that small and that isolated. Great memories from there though, played a game of strip poker with some other of the people they were trying to recruit :-D
  14. Old Comment

College :D

It is!
    Why's pingu reading my blog? Weird. I like this recent visitors thing tho.
  15. Old Comment

Your Dreams class sounds interesting. ^_^
    Posted 09-14-2009 at 04:53 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  16. Old Comment

"and he showed us slides of pots with women getting anally raped on them LOL."
    I'd like a copy of these. xD
  17. Old Comment

Walmart

Hahahah I just saw that today too from another friend on facebook. That's odd! Ever get that where you never heard an expression (or saw a website) before but then you hear/see it more than once in the same day?
  18. Old Comment

Walmart

This reminds me of my new guilty pleasure.
  19. Old Comment

I hate being lied to.

Being lied to is like getting punched in the gut. It's silly and there is really no reason. I'd rather be told the hard truth rather than being lied to for months then to eventually find out on my own that it was a lie.
  20. Old Comment

Tiger Lovers

It is a genetic mutation.. that's what the entire video was about. :| Fail.
    The "creation" part is when the breeders take 1 white tiger and inbreed it with another white tiger which causes deformities in their offspring (which is why incest is illegal with humans). I'm not saying they take DNA and put it in a test tube and then magically make a tiger.. they take, for example, a mother and make her breed with her son. Or a brother and sister, etc etc..
    The other way to make white tigers is by taking orange ones who carry the gene, but you still only have a 25% chance of getting a white cub. Out of that 25% chance, you have an even slimmer chance that this cub will come out healthy and "beautiful" that is, without any physical mutations that would keep it from surviving or make it "too ugly" to be put in zoos for show. That's why these ugly ones get killed. The orange babies that come out of this are unwanted and therefore also discarded or killed.
  21. Old Comment

Tiger Lovers

i will find the name for you, but white tigers are caused by a genetic mutation same with human albinos (dont quote me on that) this happens naturaly and the youtube thing ive watched and all it is a collection of pictures with a guy writing a message, in there is NO proof that white tigers dont exist in the wild and have been created by some evil money hungry scientists
  22. Old Comment

I hate being lied to.

What if a figure of mass authority figure (such as the president) lied to the public for personal reasons between him and another person?
  23. Old Comment

I hate being lied to.

I agree, being lied to is never pleasant especial if it’s a friend. I do try to make allowances for misunderstandings. However honesty is definitely an attractive quality and it feels nice to trust someone.
  24. Old Comment

I hate being lied to.

Indeed. Being lied to is never a good feeling.
  25. Old Comment

Tiger Lovers

White tigers can't survive in the wild because of their colouring.. it's impossible. Prey would see them coming and they would never eat.
    I don't believe you. What's the name of this national park, so I can contact them and find out myself? If you don't know the name.. you have no credibility. It's like me saying my aunt raises white tigers and knows that they can talk but no one else does.