Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Play Toy For Life

Rate this Entry

Happy New Year

Posted 01-01-2012 at 12:00 AM by Play Toy For Life

So, it’s the new year. This year wasn’t the greatest on my end. I have been wanting to start over and become a new person. What’s any better timing then in the New Year? I want to be forgiven for all the sins I have made in the past, all the drama I started, and whatever I might of done. I just hope everyone can step out of the past and come into the New Year starting over. I will explain a little what has been going on in 2011. I got no contact with family after I got kicked out (which some of you may know about), I'm not feeling good (small panic attacks), and my friend went missing on December 28 hasn’t been found. There’s more that I wish not to go into detail with. As for my friend that has disappeared can you guys please keep him in your prays.

Stuff I Would Like To Change In 2012!!
There are many things I would love to change. You all know I am not very confident in my weight. In my eyes I am ugly. So I am able to loose 100 pounds or so. If you guys got any ideas to help me out then let me know. I would like to change is my attitude. No more drama in my life. I want to get away from it as much as possible. Also change all my relationships around with my enemy’s and friends, and hopefully all of you will read this and forgive me.

Please comment and rate. I know it was short but its came from the heart. Love you all.
The video below is what I made. Rate, Comment, Like, and repost.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WePVi...Gg3OXShdCrzKYC
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3799 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Cut out bread and pasta go whole wheat. cut back on red meats
  2. Old Comment
    Aww, I hope everyone will have it in their hearts to forgive you
    When it comes to loosing weight and improving confidence, there are several ways to approach this. Exercise is always good, and I can recommend bike riding, swimming or jogging.
    Anyway, I wish you a safe trip into the new year, and I hope your friend will be found again soon.

Happy new year from Viking_Guy
  3. Old Comment
    Hey. I am in the same boat as you. I want to lose weight (although I want to lose about 80 as opposed to 100). I am going to a special weight loss clinic. My mom went there, and has maintained her weight for seven years! She has not gained back any of her weight. (She was a size 24, about 300 pounds.) I know that we don't know each other that much, but how about we help each other out for emotional support?
    Posted 01-01-2012 at 10:13 AM by MysticalMadness MysticalMadness is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MysticalMadness View Comment
    Hey. I am in the same boat as you. I want to lose weight (although I want to lose about 80 as opposed to 100). I am going to a special weight loss clinic. My mom went there, and has maintained her weight for seven years! She has not gained back any of her weight. (She was a size 24, about 300 pounds.) I know that we don't know each other that much, but how about we help each other out for emotional support?
    Thank you that can be very possible. Right now I havent been on GD for awhile so sorry about not getting your comment till now.
    Posted 01-05-2012 at 05:10 PM by Play Toy For Life Play Toy For Life is offline