Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Christmas dare

Posted 01-04-2017 at 02:37 AM by Matt:
Updated 01-07-2017 at 04:07 AM by Matt:

Your customized Christmas themed dare is imitating a (kinky) reindeer, so lets get started! For warm up spank your ass 20 times Melt an ice cube each on your nipples, your cock and balls. Put on a collar and leash, Colour your nose red (apply lipstick if available) Wear a headgear if available Now apply a peg each on your nipples Assume doggy style position Now in that position pass a string through the pegs on nipples and tie tautly your balls with the ends of the strings Now you need to walk on fours (reindeer style) and sing the carol Rudolf the red nose reindeer.. Do this for 10 minutes!!

=============================================

I waited until I was at Sam's to do this as thought she may enjoy taking part...

I Started naked for this (have to be naked when alone with Sam anyway) Then Sam took great pleasure in spanking my ass nice and hard 20 times, she decided to do it on each ass cheek, so both were nice and red by the end, she does not hold back! While these were painful, I can't deny (and neither could my cock!) that I was also quite aroused . Then onto melting the ice cubes. I did the ones on my nipples, while Sam started melting them on my cock and balls. Oh so cold, and ice burn is not fun lol but after the initial shock, was more bearable, it takes a surprising amount of time for ice to melt though, I was beginning to lose some feeling by the end.

I Then attached leash to collar (which I was already wearing due to my rules) Sam then applied some red lip stick to my nose, and we had made something to use as headgear using a hair band Sam had. I Put a peg on each nipple and got into doggy position, followed by the string through the pegs and tieing it to my balls, Sam making sure this was tight!! The pegs were already hurting as my nipples began to regain warmth after the ice!

Then I started to walk around on all fours, this was an interesting sensation lol with the string alternating between pulling on my nipples and then my balls! A few times the pegs did get pulled off my nipples as I walked around, which hurt! And putting them back on to my by now tender nipples was just as bad, if not worse! Doing all this in front of Sam while also attempting to sing rudolpf the red nose reindeer was very embarrassing, think my cheeks were as red as my nose (and nipples!) Sam also decided to whip my ass several times while I was walking around, and she was not gentle, adding to my already sore ass! The 10 minutes seemed to be more like 30 doing this, my nipples were burning and my balls aching.

Once the 10 minutes was up, without any warning, Sam yanked the string to pull the pegs off, which made me yelp in pain!!! That really really really hurt as the blood returned to my nipples.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1624 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Doesn't the title of Most Daring now suit you Matt:...lol
    Updated 01-07-2017 at 05:20 AM by nina@