Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pupwhore

Rate this Entry

My submissive Thursday part 1.

Posted 06-03-2011 at 10:45 AM by Pupwhore

Hello everyone. I would just love to tell you all about my very exciting day that I had yesterday. It all started Wednesday night when me and my best friend Stacy were having a girls night and I got very drunk and Stacy doesn't really drink so she was completely sober. While I was over her house drunk i completely confessed my whole bdsm lifestyle and showed her getdare. She acted like she was totally into it and we started kissing and she took some pictures of me naked and masterbating. I passed out soon after. When I woke up Thursday morning I saw the pictures of me hanging on her wall. Stacy then walked into her room naked with her moms dildo. She made me strip and said I had to do everything she said if I didn't want my family seeing the photos. So I stripped and she made me lick her moms recently used dildo clean. she then stuck it up my ass and made me eat her pussy until she orgasmed. She then made me clean her entire house naked with all the blinds open and the dildo still in my ass. By the time I was done with that it was about 2 in the afternoon and she finally let me eat some plain tuna fish of the floor. She then dressed me in a short blue skirt with no panties and a see thru very tight white shirt with no bra. She made me put on tons of make up an curl my hair to look like the biggest whore and I had to wear 6 inch black heels. She drove me to my house to get $100 dollars thaf she knew I was saving up and then drove to starship. She made me go onto starship and get a vibrating but plug, a vibrator, hand cuffs, a ball gag, and a strap on. We then drove to the grocery store which she also made me go into and get toothpaste, ginger, icyhot, and seran wrap. We were then on our way to her boyfriends house...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1448 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    plz continue this is an awesome.