Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > daddyscumslut777

Rate this Entry

Daddyscumslut777’s dare report 1

Posted 10-18-2023 at 10:23 PM by daddyscumslut777

Hello all! I would like to begin using my blog to compile all of my completed date reports. I hope you all enjoy!

First report - my first diaper wetting:

So I purchased my first pack of adult diapers before I made my way to campus. I wanted to save money, so I got the generic brand rather than the more expensive name brand diapers.

When I got to campus, I headed straight to the bathroom. I stripped from my waist down in my stall, put on the diaper and redressed. Multiple girls came in and used the stalls next to me while I was doing that, they probably saw my socked feet with my pants on the floor completely off my legs. Thinking about what they thought of me turns me on.

I was specifically instructed in another dare to drink a large amount of water spread from the time I purchased the diapers through to the end of my club meeting. I complied, and by the time club ended I was bursting.

I made my way to the campus library after club, as instructed. I couldn’t find the sex education section (where I was specifically instructed to go to wet myself), so I looked around for an area with numerous students studying instead. I tried to look nonconspicuous by looking at a bookshelf near them, and let go for the very first time in public or in a diaper at all.

Once I started my stream, I couldn’t stop it. Not even when the cheap generic diaper started to leak a little. I panicked when I felt a small stream of piss dribble out the diaper and down the back of my thigh, but I was helpless to stop it. It ended up leaving a noticeable wet spot on my jeans. Panicked, I glanced at my fellow students, and was relieved to see none of them looking back at me. Frantically I removed my sweatshirt and tied it around my waist, then made my way to the bathroom near the entrance of the library.

Once in the bathroom, I pulled down my pants and assessed the damage. Then I sat on the toilet, still in my diaper, just to see what it felt like to sit in a totally soaked diaper. The warm squishiness turned me on. After I’d had enough of that I removed the diaper, pulled up my pants, exited my stall, and tossed my diaper in the trash by the sink. No one walked in while I was holding it, which was both relieving and disappointing.

All in all, it was an excellent first diaper experience, and I will be doing more public diaper wettings in the future.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 313 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments