Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

PM Dare Diary – Taking a break

Posted 04-05-2018 at 11:29 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-05-2018 at 11:39 PM by Yasna

Sometimes you get exactly what you want and it still doesn't work out the way you expected. As much as I liked my experiences over the last ten days I have taken a larger bite than I am able to chew. At least at the moment. It wasn't a good idea to start this experiment right before my test phase. I have papers to finish and exams to take in April. Spending several hours a day on doing dares, writing about it, and being distracted by erotic thoughts most of the time interferes a little bit.

Therefore I take a break from accepting new dares. I'll still do the open dares and report about them, but not on a daily basis. I hope to resume taking on dares later this month, because I really enjoyed the ride.

Dares open: SPANK ASS RW 25, SPANK PUSSY RW 25, RUBBER CLIT 20, CLOVER NIPPLES, CLOTHESPIN CLIT, TIE TITS, GAG PENIS (3x), COLLAR (3x), PLUG, HEELS, BLIND, NAKED (2x), TOILET, EDGES 20, HUMP 10, FUCK 20, DEEPTHROAT, CORNERTIME, WORKOUT, SLAVE DAY, DEEP SUB
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1725 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds good. Wish you best success. Come back after your test and important work.
  2. Old Comment
    Real life always comes first! Good luck with the tests!