Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Like, dislikes, & limits

Posted 12-27-2019 at 12:59 PM by ftmsub13
Updated 11-28-2020 at 02:37 PM by ftmsub13

Likes: anal hook, nipple torture, humiliation, degradation, hidden public, bodywriting, wedgies, diapers, bondage, anal, loss of control, plugs, 4/20, orgasms (when allowed)

Dislikes: pain, chastity, orgasm & bladder control, denial, enemas, watersports, toothpaste

Limits: face, cum eating, permanent, safety risk, messy, productive tasks (cleaning, writing lines, etc), ass to mouth, public, shaving, scat, drinking piss (only as a punishment)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My toys

Posted 12-26-2019 at 04:24 PM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)
Tags toys

This is a simple list of my (and my boyfriend's) toys:

Bondage:
Several ropes
Handcuffs
Ball / ring gag
Bondage tape
Blindfolds
Earplugs
(Corset)
(Cheap plastic chastity belt)

Cat gear:
Tail plug (biggest plug)
Ears
Leash + choker

Pain:
Nipple clamps with chain (2x)
Clit clamp
Electro plug
Wax
Needle wheel
Wooden spoon / hairbrush / belt...
Posted in Essentials
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Hotel Bondage Experience 🤐

Posted 12-26-2019 at 03:15 AM by annodaM

Last summer I was off for holidays for a few days and was given dares to do in my hotel, this is my detailed experience of what happened for you to enjoy ❤️

Day 1:

I got to the hotel and slept for a long while, then when I woke up I noticed the Wi-Fi not working so I decided to go down to the reception wearing only a gown and panites, no bra.

When night fell I decided to do the dare where I would tie myself up and leave my room key in
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Merry Christmas and 1000 post idea request!

Posted 12-25-2019 at 03:31 PM by Bloxo

First off, Merry Christmas to the GetDare community!
This special group of people would often benefit from well wishes more than anyone I feel!
I hope you all have had a good time with family and loved ones this year...and some fun presents to boot

I’ve been relaxing back in the Uk with my family, over exercising to the point of mild injury and reading to expand the mind...trying to set myself up for a good 2020

But now I have a request for the future...I...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Another experience with slaves

Posted 12-22-2019 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I just went off from some time in a kinky chat, the shared roulette chat from fap roulette if you want to know. Just some distraction while working on another fap roulette. I am a bit upset and still satisfied with what happened, so let me share it with you.

As usually, plenty of people there shared pics asked for tasks. So I took on some of them. The first one was just looking for some fap instructions when posting his dick pic, and then asked me if he could be my slave. I gave him some...
Oracle
Old

Dares and Punishments To Do

Posted 12-22-2019 at 07:03 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:39 PM by Night Drifter

This is mainly for me to remember and keep track of stuff.

I owe yellowtop 3 joining 3 GetDare games of his choice.

I owe Iam the Neverending Interactive Diaper Dare. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77754

50 spanks to each ass cheek.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=4835

Rules:
I may not cum unless I have edged 100 times since my last orgasm. (1/19)
I may not cum for a...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rules and Dares
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Changes for the better

Posted 12-21-2019 at 06:05 PM by Bloxo

So...I’m still lurking and playing the non active role...this may frustrate people who enjoy my games or roleplays, but I’m sorry but life is in the way of me dedicating myself to the site and life has to take priority!

In recent weeks I’ve been changing, growing if you will...I’ve lost a fair amount of weight, I’m exercising more...and the biggest change I am now an ex smoker! Okay I had my last cigarette today...but I read Allen Carrs stop smoking book and this has given me a lot of...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized