Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

A New Game

Posted 08-22-2009 at 05:36 PM by lokelake

Alright, so I guess not too many people were thrilled about the wrench game, lol. Which is ok by the way. So, here is a new game which some of you may like, and some of you may have already know it/played it.

It's called the gun game. Clearly not with real guns. With dart guns. Best played in the house. Your on a team, and the objective is to shoot your opponets with the dart gun. When all the players are shot on the team, the team looses. Once you are shot, you are gone, you cant shoot anymore. It can also be free for all too.

You can hide. Any number of players, from one (if you dont mind playing by yourself, lol) to infinite can play the game at one time.

There are different variations. You can make up your own way to play the gun game.

One way is one team is on the offence, and the other is on the defence. The defending players stays defending until they lose. Defending means they stay in one spot, while the offensive players generally have more room to move. So that is one variant.

Another variant is freeze tag. I don't think I have to explain how to play that.

You can use any darts from any players.

In a future blog post, I will talk about another game... and this one could be a bit brutal. The boys may like it more, but the girls could too.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1142 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sweet, Lakey. Anything with guns and shooting!!!

I call sniper :-)
  2. Old Comment
    or you can get friends and try paintballing
  3. Old Comment
    yah its more exciting wiht paintball but good idea